Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

When Medical Practitioners Are Ordering For Herbs...Nature Is Still The Best - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Medical Practitioners Are Ordering For Herbs...Nature Is Still The Best (202 Views)

Okpaleke Doctors: 6 Nigerian Siblings Working As Medical Practitioners Go Viral / Top 10 Nigerian Medical Practitioners In America / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Medical Practitioners Are Ordering For Herbs...Nature Is Still The Best by muheeb01(m): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Good morning to you all and happy Sunday..

May the goodness,blessings and fruitfulness that comes with this blessed day continue to follow us all. Amen.

I just want to sensitize us about something on my mind...

You see I can't dispute the fact that our medical professionals are trying and God is using them to save lives likewise you can't and they can't dispute the fact that nature or natural creations like trees,leaves and other natural ingredients in natural forms are the source of all the chemical drugs...they are all in natural state before they add chemicals.

They all knew this from pharmacology,botany/plant science or pharmacognosy courses they did in university and they can't dispute the fact...

The only thing that's superior to alternative medicine is surgery I mean major surgeries I can't dispute that fact.... Any other diseases I'm beating my chest it can be resolved totally and permanently with herbs.

Make sure its someone that really knows it and have deep knowledge of herbs and medicals,the mode of concoction,decoction and most importantly DOSAGE...

My customers privacy is very CONFIDENTIAL to me but let me tell you CONFIDENTLY today even doctors,nurses,pharmacists order and uses herbs even abroad for different diseases you can possibly think about.

You can't compare the potency and effectiveness of something in it's natural state to something that's already altered with additives or chemicals... The difference is clear.

That's why you see that stubborn bacteria,fungi,or viral infections that's resistant to orthodox drugs or just weak with orthodox drugs or injections and refused to go or heal can be flushed out of your system permanently with consistent use of RIGHT HERBS with RIGHT DOSAGE and TIME.

Everything GOD created is the Best.

So take good care of your health and embrace nature... Health is wealth. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Hair Transplant Cost In Mumbai / How To Lose Fat And Gain Muscle / Is Hair Food Good For Your Hair? Check The Surprising Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.