Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,369 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Radio Media Presenter Accomplise To Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Radio Media Presenter Accomplise To Scam (376 Views)

Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Media Presenter Accomplise To Scam by cutesier: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Most radio stations here in port harcourt just allow advertisers to come on air talk about their products and services without proper data verification from the presenters...

They often forget that people actually have profuse trust in them (radio media) so what ever information or broadcast passed there are said to be believed hook-line and sinker!

I almost got scammed but God with me, there was no network in my bank only to come the following day, and I met some people crying on the designated venue for our supposed investment. For there hard earned money........

The radio media always say listeners discretion, what a word!
Re: Radio Media Presenter Accomplise To Scam by faithfull18(f): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lol, gone are the days where it can be trusted because it was advertised on TV or on radio.

1 Like

Re: Radio Media Presenter Accomplise To Scam by THISLIFE01: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
faithfull18:
Lol, gone are the days where it can be trusted because it was advertised on TV or on radio.

True...those days are far gone,now anyone can just dress up, disguise & head to radio stations to promote a product that doesn't exist, & they'll welcome u as long as u can pay. In Lagos,a station that promotes entrepreneurship all day, allows all manner of people to their station,when people complain of scam activities,they tend to avoid the conversation.
Re: Radio Media Presenter Accomplise To Scam by SALTandFIRE: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin ripper eveywhere
Re: Radio Media Presenter Accomplise To Scam by princepeter566: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
We have a long way to go in Nigeria.
Obi is not the messiah but he'll try.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WATCH  VIDEO: Police Uncover Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Bodies In Benin / Oba And The Shameful Celebrations Of Criminality / CCTV captured the moment Man Stealing Phone from an office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.