Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Please Which Country Is The Best To Travel To With Driving And Elect/elect Skill - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Which Country Is The Best To Travel To With Driving And Elect/elect Skill (308 Views)

Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / Anybody With Driving Direction From Ibadan To Ilaro? / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Country Is The Best To Travel To With Driving And Elect/elect Skill by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Good day to you all...

First of all, ignore my moniker because it is one of those things.

Back to the main issue, I am planning to travel out of the country mainly for greener pastures reason, but due to my lack of international travel experience, I don't know which country is the best for someone who has just driving and electrical engineering skills.
I have a formal education i.e I am a graduate.

Again, I also want to know if I can use a sponsor regarding the money in the account/bank part i.e DTA.

Presently, I have 2 million naira(personal) but I have a FG worker that can stand as a sponsor in case of the personal money is not enough.

Choiced countries are USA, Germany, Australia, Japan and Korea.
Please other suggestions are allowed...

I will appreciate your valued inputs
Re: Please Which Country Is The Best To Travel To With Driving And Elect/elect Skill by Realteeyee123(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Well , would advice South Korea, Austria , Poland, Portugal, Finland due to your budget of 2m

But Canada , United States and Australia, Germany too are really good countries if you can afford it.
Re: Please Which Country Is The Best To Travel To With Driving And Elect/elect Skill by Realteeyee123(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Also are you planning on relocating using the study route or ?

If it's a visit visa would be difficult cause of the many restrictions you would face with respect to getting a job and all

(1) (Reply)

3 Places To Visit In Abuja / Northbay Ontario Canada? / Immigration exp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.