Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Sinners In The HAND of an Angry GOD. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sinners In The HAND of an Angry GOD. (399 Views)

Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinners In The HAND of an Angry GOD. by Righteousness2(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
The Loving, Merciful, and kind nature of God Almighty cannot be Overemphasized.

God Almighty is a Merciful and loving father. He loves humanity so much, that gave his only begotten son, JESUS Christ, to pay the supreme price for the salvation for we all.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

He is also a forgiving father, that gives chance and opportunity to the sinner and the wicked to amend his /her ways and repent.
Many atimes, He sends His servants all over the places, online and offline, to put out the Gospel, so as people will be Saved before they perish.

Having Said that , there is Need for all and sundry to know that the Loving, Merciful GOD is also a Consuming Fire.

There is need for all to understand that there is a place called Hell Fire and that it is a terrible place.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Hell Fire is not a Joke or a movie!
Hell Fire is not a fluke.
Hell Fire is not a Place you go for sometime and come out.

It is a place where all who reject JESUS Christ and choose to continue in Wickedness and evil go to .
It is a Place where all who choose to live life their own way go to .
It is a place where those who are wise in their own eyes go to.
Its a Place where all who Engage or support evil, abominations and Wickedness end up in.

Hell is real folks!
It is a place of torment.
A place of weeping and gnashing of teeth.
A place where the worms do not die.
A place of Everlasting torture and pains.
A Place of Weeping, Wailings and Lamentations.
A place where people repent and cry to accept JESUS, but it is too late.

Ladies and Gentlemen, The only way to Escape the fangs of hell is to Come to JESUS Christ and Surrender completely and totally to Him.
Religion will not save you
Prophets dead or alive will not save you.
Mary will not save you
Muhammad will not save you
Peter, Paul , James, Moses, Elijah and all that cannot save you.
Good works or behavior will not save you.
Fasting will not save you.
Only a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ will save you.

You need to confess your Sins and repent from them.
You need to Believe and Surrender to JESUS Christ as the Savior of your soul.
You need to live according to His way and Commandments.

Don't Joke with sin! Don't joke with abominations or evil. They will send you to Hell.
Come to JESUS Christ now ! The next Moment is not Guaranteed!
Come to JESUS Christ right now! The next Moment could be Late.

Prayers:
Lord JESUS ! Have mercy on me. I confess all the sins of my life from the day I was created. I repent from all my wicked and evils. Show me mercy! I surrender my life to you. Save me in JESUS Name.

2 Likes

Re: Sinners In The HAND of an Angry GOD. by God1000(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
We are all sinners
Re: Sinners In The HAND of an Angry GOD. by Maynnmann: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yes gehenna is in jersusalem, ignorance is not bliss.

Re: Sinners In The HAND of an Angry GOD. by xproducer: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
"For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." - 2 Corinthians 6:2

"While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation." - Hebrews 3:15

"The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy." - Psalm 145:8

"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." - Psalm 51:17

1 Like

Re: Sinners In The HAND of an Angry GOD. by Mcbayo(m): 2:44am On Aug 30, 2022
Please help: my neighbours are planning my death o' Lord have mercy on me . My neighbours name are Sumonu/ Usman Nihu a.k.a Milo From Aba Alabi in irepodun/ Ifelodun LGA Iworoko Ekiti State.
Re: Sinners In The HAND of an Angry GOD. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36am On Aug 30, 2022
And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart. Jeremiah 7:31; 19:5

At death all creatures return to dust and the force powering their breath return to the giver {Ecclesiastes 12:7 compare to Genesis 2:7} so at death man has paid FULLY for all his sin {Romans 6:7} because the ultimate wage for sin is DEATH! Romans 6:23 compare to Genesis 3:19 smiley

1 Like

Re: Sinners In The HAND of an Angry GOD. by xproducer: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart. Jeremiah 7:31; 19:5

At death all creatures return to dust and the force powering their breath return to the giver {Ecclesiastes 12:7 compare to Genesis 2:7} so at death man has paid FULLY for all his sin {Romans 6:7} because the ultimate wage for sin is DEATH! Romans 6:23 compare to Genesis 3:19 smiley

+++
"so at death man has paid FULLY for all his sin {Romans 6:7} because the ultimate wage for sin is DEATH!" ?? undecided

Read the Holy Scriptures...

Mankind can be born twice - 1. in the flesh, and 2. in the spirit only by the operation of GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT! (John 3:1-8)

"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." - John 3:5-6

... so also mankind can die twice - 1. in the flesh, and 2. in the spirit and soul.

"And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt." - Daniel 12:2

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8 (also Revelation 2:11, Revelation 20:6, Revelation 20:14)

"The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear." - Matthew 13:41-43

Today is still the day of salvation:

"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." - Psalm 51:17
Re: Sinners In The HAND of an Angry GOD. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2022
xproducer:

+++

Read the Holy Scriptures...

Mankind can be born twice - 1. in the flesh, and 2. in the spirit only by the operation of GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT! (John 3:1-8)

"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and[b] that which is born of the Spirit is spirit[/b]." - John 3:5-6

... so also mankind can die twice - 1. in the flesh, and 2. in the spirit and soul.

"And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt." - Daniel 12:2

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8 (also Revelation 2:11, Revelation 20:6, Revelation 20:14)

"The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear." - Matthew 13:41-43

Today is still the day of salvation:

Please what's your point exactly? smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Biblical Image Of Christ / Come To Jesus !!! / Let Us Pray: Day 4 - What Brings God Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.