Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo (3890 Views)

Riders Needed Urgently For O-Ride In Lagos!!! / Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Exercise For O-level And OND Holders - Apply Here / Massive Recuitment For O' Level Holders In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by zexy2030(m): 1:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Attached is the image:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by etsuidris(m): 2:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Go bank. Borrow money. Then buy one full truck of Dangote cement, I’m sure you will get it

7 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Stanweezy(m): 3:06am On Aug 01, 2022
How do we share the money, I have DA**OTE

NG is not in mine

6 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Artiiclebeast: 3:39am On Aug 01, 2022
The "O" dey inside the owner of the name pocket.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Iyasaburi: 5:00am On Aug 01, 2022
You guys must be bricklayers. Fantastic!

20 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by MMempire(m): 5:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Bricklayers spotted. Hope una never waste bags of cement for this spelling hunt o. Make una no go dey burst 100 bags of cements for 50 bags of cements work o.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2022
I have O how we go share the money tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Gift96: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2022
una don try... those alphabet are often times in different geo-political zones

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Ixodes(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2022
That's the Joker
Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by beautyhd: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2022
Iyasaburi:
You guys must be bricklayers. Fantastic!

Is bricklaying a job to be ashamed of?

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Maj196(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Make we exchange. Give me A I give you O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Faber(m): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Do you think they printed O?...I know many guys still searching for O.

You think say you smart pass Dangote Group grin grin

15 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Iyasaburi: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2022
beautyhd:

Is bricklaying a job to be ashamed of?

What is negative about my comment? And people like you are giving you likes.
Your quote is because you have a negative mindset

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Anyone that has "o" here should snap it and team up with you. Make good written agreement witnessed by many and go cash out. That's how mutual businesses are built. No just be too greedy until you loose all. Country hard... Get to a common ground and make money with someone.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Neitan(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2022
Keep searching, you go find am grin grin grin

Meanwhile, check out this design and send a Dm if you need something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drRV3O4TQQU

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Enemalish: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2022
U need to buy 1000 bags of cement

2 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Whobedatte(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2022
Faber:

G is the hidden and most searched alphabet not O and you can hardly get it . For him getting the G already means he would get the O as soon as possible .
The G is a racket from the ogas at the top

8 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by majamajic(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2022
U can't see it
Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by majamajic(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2022
priceactionx:
Anyone that has "o" here should snap it and team up with you. Make good written agreement witnessed by many and go cash out. That's how mutual businesses are built. No just be too greedy until you loose all. Country hard... Get to a common ground and make money with someone.

Anyone with O might have got other alphabets , I remember looking for eagle on 7up promo in 80s , u can't find eagle

4 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by DontBullshitMe: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2022
After you get the "O", do you automatically win a million naira or there is still a draw/lottery involved?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
After you get the "O", do you automatically win a million naira or there is still a draw/lottery involved?
Automillionaire

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Me I get two A and two G remain five letters

2 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2022
very correct, but i believe its better than getting nothing especially if that promo running to an end.
No talk of 7up oo. Even jetta own too na scam ooooo grin grin grin
lebanese Dem, don dey scam nigeria tey tey.. cos na dem dey incharge that time even until now.
I believe this dangote own too will drive lots of sales and then reward accordingly. They will gain more from it but it is real.

majamajic:

Anyone with O might have got other alphabets , I remember looking for eagle on 7up promo in 80s , u can't find eagle

2 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by ASAPFERG1: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Faber:

later them go wonder why dangote be billionaire. . You go buy cement tire

4 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by CrownOfClay724: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Dangote Connects. grin

If you get O, here's your one time chance of a cool 150k cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Nobadenergy: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2022
SG

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by majamajic(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
priceactionx:
very correct, but i believe its better than getting nothing especially if that promo running to an end.
No talk of 7up oo. Even jetta own too na scam ooooo grin grin grin
lebanese Dem, don dey scam nigeria tey tey.. cos na dem dey incharge that time even until now.
I believe this dangote own too will drive lots of sales and then reward accordingly. They will gain more from it but it is real.

Person with O go prefer look for other alphabets himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by RealityKings: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
zexy2030:
Attached is the image:
congratulations in advance bruh.... Remember me in your kingdom

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by soke02(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Whobedatte:

G is the hidden and most searched alphabet not O and you can hardly get it . For him getting the G already means he would get the O as soon as possible .
The G is a racket from the ogas at the top
I don't think so because I also have the G

3 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by intruder15(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Iyasaburi:

What is negative about my comment? And people like you are giving you likes.
Your quote is because you have a negative mindset

Your comment was sarcastic.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
If I get O, can we combine at 50/50?
Re: I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo by 1x2x3: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
priceactionx:

They should read the terms and conditions of the promo to be sure what you wrote up there won't render their winning void.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment @ Peak Milk ( 55 Slots) / Best Recruitment Companies In Nigeria 2019 & Agencies Contact / Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.