Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) (49842 Views)

Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool / Young Man Showcases The Mini Port Crane He Built From Scratch (Video) / See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Tb222(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
A brilliant genius, so endearing to the heart, i hope he goes places in future.
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by GodsOwnMan: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
folake4u:
If only Nigeria can give room for Science and Technology, we would go far in this country.

Not some stupid pandora criminal obi. undecided angry

omo ibo how far? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Sijo01(f): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
They'll prefer to buy agbado and cassava for the youth than support this type of project/brain
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by 2blessed01(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Nice one

But if I may ask what's the economic importance of this robot?

Someone should enlighten me because I what that robot can do
Like seriously...

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by hypeastar(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Well, a nice piece of creativity. How I just wish the senseless people at the helms of leadership affairs helps develops these wasting and vanishing talents to rescue the African soil from future collapse that could emanate from total reliant on the westerners even if they remain our technical source of strength in being creative.
But no Nigerian leader will look this young man's side until he puts his strength into yahooism and geeism and they will lastly tag him fraudster.
Where den been dey dey when he dey do legal stuffs wey no out money for him pocket.

Get sense foolish and horrible Nigerian impostors calling yourselves leaders.

Abeg make the guy try reach out to foreign investors.
They'll bank on him

Meanwhile, abeg anyone with links to social media influencers should quote me.
Make we make some cool smiling cash pls
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by yahmohy27: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
folake4u:
If only Nigeria can give room for Science and Technology, we would go far in this country.

Not some Agbado and Cassava. undecided angry
Do you have work at all?
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by GodsOwnMan: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sijo01:
God punish peter pandora criminal obi and his ipob/ipig supporters in Jesus name.

Amen. Omo ibo how far? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by wealthpreach(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Nice one

Someone should enlighten me because I what that robot can do

That's just a prototype, with better equipment, he can build robots that can carry loads, serve at restaurants, and even design Saas, autocads, and more. Go and check Elon musk's "Boring comparing" and see what robots and chips can do for you.

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
2blessed01:

Like seriously...

Tell me please

Already stated that I don't know

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by bewla(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Creditalerts:
A talent that will waste cry
ASU is still on strike cry cry

A youth supporting old cargo is cursed .we need Young vibrant qualified youth to rule

Be obidient always
Yes like Obi cubana or elex okubo

Ibrahim chatta odulade adekola. Davido Tony olumelu

Does are the youth I no not your Other Obinna

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by opograph: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Feranmhine: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Nice one (arduino programming)

Someone should enlighten me because I want to know what that robot can do.

A prototype experience that those big companies buy into to produce an economy-used robot

This robot is called prototyping

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by OtunbaStixx23: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu will kill this boy's gift
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Chopcy29: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
He needs more work on that robot am seeing there

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Naija4love(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Gbagura:
Sowore is a youth and the youngest. Vote for sowore
correct the obi is part of the old and corrupt politics. Nigeria the new face

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Walealoba(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mattallaa:
Wow this is amazing

please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by SOFTSKILL: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
christejames:
That's why we need a young, energetic, vibrant, with a cutting edge mentally as a leader to spur the youths to do more. The fortunate thing is that Peter Obi meets this qualities and is coming to make a change in our govt...

End to all the anachronistic leaders that do not want to rest.

A young man of 62 years! Even if without ideas just because you want your tribe to be President, please stop whatever you are taking!
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by CalabarPikin: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
If technology finally finds its way to Nigeria fully, I bet, the world would bow to us

I love my country

Well done youngie
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Elidrisy20: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Iron man
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by YeePeyHaa: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hope they can encourage him
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by PumpumPrince: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian boy shows off the robot he built by himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOnmDRfMfS8

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by PumpumPrince: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian boy shows off the robot he built by himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOnmDRfMfS8

......that robot is goin to learn yahoo sooon...truss me!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by MrAbdul123: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=

[/quote] Built or assembled?

Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by mozona(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Obi cubana dey find who go do phone.
Make him invest on this guy
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Gbogbowa: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good one
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by dammyco(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good one Dearie, build the one wey go dey do security or go fight for sambisa
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by Omoslim26: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Creditalerts:

A youth supporting old cargo is cursed .we need Young vibrant qualified youth to rule

Be obidient always

Honestly speaking it is really shameful to see the youths campaigning for sick shaky old men who should be home enjoying the money they already stole undecided
Re: Nigerian Boy Shows Off The Robot He Built By Himself (pics/vid) by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Creditalerts:

Be obidient always

ASUU can't help the boy. ASUU are a collection of old cargoes with ancient knowledge and theories that can't guarantee any youths progress in 2022 and beyond

Man Nearly Eaten By A Crocodile At Australian Zoo (Video & Photos) / Russian Daldykan River Turns Blood-Red Sparking Biblical Plague Fears / Photos: Aircraft Construction A-Z.