Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Need Naija Adsense Account With Payment Received History. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Naija Adsense Account With Payment Received History. (471 Views)

Adcash: The Adsense Alternative $25 Minimum Cashout With Payment Proof / I Need Naija And US Adsense Old Policy Verified And No Payment Received / I Need Naija And UK Adsense Old Policy Verified And No Payment Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Naija Adsense Account With Payment Received History. by lifestyle1(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello,

Happy new month!

Please if you have Naija AdSense Account With Payment Received history chat me up on WhatsApp let's discuss.

I have a readily available market so your price should be reasonable.

Note: If you are not ready to release account login details before payment don't bother to contact me.

And scammers should stay off.

Check my signature for my WhatsApp details.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Naija Adsense Account With Payment Received History. by CuriousX: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2022
Why would anyone release his payment received AdSense login details to you, a random guy on the internet, who can possibly be a scammer?

If you had mentioned using escrow, it would have been ok, as I don't see how any reasonable person would send you login first even if you want to pay N1m.

If you had AdSense you want to sell, would you send the login details to a random unknown guy on the internet?

Guys please be safe. Always insist on escrow. We have reputable escrows like wese90 and cokebar who escrow e currency transactions in the business section. Contact them to escrow for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Naija Adsense Account With Payment Received History. by lifestyle1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
CuriousX:
Why would anyone release his payment received AdSense login details to you, a random guy on the internet, who can possibly be a scammer?

If you had mentioned using escrow, it would have been ok, as I don't see how any reasonable person would send you login first even if you want to pay N1m.

If you had AdSense you want to sell, would you send the login details to a random unknown guy on the internet?

Guys please be safe. Always insist on escrow. We have reputable escrows like wese90 and cokebar who escrow e currency transactions in the business section. Contact them to escrow for you.

Check my profile before you call me a random guy on the internet.

Those you mentioned up there probably meet me here on nairaland.

Thank you.
Re: I Need Naija Adsense Account With Payment Received History. by lifestyle1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
CuriousX:

Check my profile before you call me a random guy on the internet.

Those you mentioned up there probably meet me here on nairaland.

Thank you.
Re: I Need Naija Adsense Account With Payment Received History. by lifestyle1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Still buying..
Re: I Need Naija Adsense Account With Payment Received History. by Nuclearact: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
What do you mean by payment history?

I have one that is 8 years old but I will have to transfer it to your preferred email because the email associated with it is my primary email and I will remove my domain on it. For 800k.
Re: I Need Naija Adsense Account With Payment Received History. by lifestyle1(m): 3:43am On Aug 03, 2022
Nuclearact:
What do you mean by payment history?

I have one that is 8 years old but I will have to transfer it to your preferred email because the email associated with it is my primary email and I will remove my domain on it. For 800k.

Thanks but I'm not interested.
Re: I Need Naija Adsense Account With Payment Received History. by Nuclearact: 11:22am On Aug 03, 2022
lifestyle1:

Thanks but I'm not interested.

I understand.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Tiktok 10k Followers In 14days / Check Out Our Website Design Promotionbal Offer / How To Get Page Rank Above 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.