Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Please Why Did The Employer Ask This? How Do I Respond? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Why Did The Employer Ask This? How Do I Respond? (301 Views)

Canada’s Employer-specific Work Permit / Why Did You Leave Lagos? / Why Did You Stop Giving People A Lift In Your Car? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

Please Why Did The Employer Ask This? How Do I Respond? by Middleborn: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
So i applied to a care home in the UK a few days ago and a friend advised that i send them a follow-up message on Saturday last week.

Toady, i got a response from them.

Thing is, i don't exactly know what to respond. i feel like there's something they want to know by asking this question and i don't quite know it.

Please, I've attached a screenshot of their message. Someone please tell me why they're asking this question, and how i should respond to it.

PS: I'm ready to relocate to the UK like right now, even yesterday.

Please Mods, if you can push this to front page so i can get the best comments possible...appreciate.
Thank you

Re: Please Why Did The Employer Ask This? How Do I Respond? by ednut1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Looks like they are expecting you to find your way to the uk yourself
Re: Please Why Did The Employer Ask This? How Do I Respond? by Ever8090: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
I no understand..."say make you advise when you are relocating"...

You sure say no be one yahoo boy dey use you play..?

BREAKING: Emirates Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria / V.I.O Damage Another Man's Car While Chasing A Commercial Motorist In Abuja / DRIVER Trapped In A HILUX JEEP Under A Heavy Truck In A Fatal Accident At Lekki

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6