Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,575 members, 7,850,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Linguists Needed - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Linguists Needed (360 Views)

Linguists Working To Make Money Please Gather Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linguists Needed by Tohsynetita1: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
If you are seasoned in the following languages, Please message me on Whatsapp. zero 8 zero 31542509
Esan
Kalabari
Ngas
Hyam
Kadara
Jju
Saya
Ikwo
Yekhee
Re: Linguists Needed by Psam001: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good evening everyone, I want use this medium to humbly seek for people's assistance.
I just finished school and I want to find something doing just to manage with, I want to open a typesetting and photocopy business as I already have a laptop, now I want to buy a 3 in 1 machine (printing, scanning and photocopy) please sir and ma I want you to come to my aid.
Zenith
(No amount is too small)
Thanks and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of The Name 'eregie' ( Edo/benin) / The Story Of Sebiotimo Elewa Sapon! / Oloja Elect Of Lagos Brings To Life The History Of Oba Kosoko - Tells True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.