Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Ok Guys So I Want To Learn Python On Youtube For Myself. What Can I Use It For - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ok Guys So I Want To Learn Python On Youtube For Myself. What Can I Use It For (557 Views)

Learn Python On Whatsapp / Help Am Trying To Install Python On My Window Os,it Keeps Giving Error! / Guys Where Can I Learn Python In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok Guys So I Want To Learn Python On Youtube For Myself. What Can I Use It For by sukkot: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2022
ok so i want to learn python for my own self, not employment purposes but i would love to build my own brand myself and create my own programs to build software for say my astrology or electrocardiology ventures etc etc. now i have been watching the video on youtube and it is pretty much easy but vast. now in the program the guy writes all these programs with the text editor and it appears on the python program screen eg print ( " hello world " ) etc etc, and then he builds a program ( lets say its a 15 line program ) but he never really shows the frontend finished product. am assuming writing these programs is the backend. so i guess my question is twofold

1- how do you convert this backend of programs to what you see on the frontend. how does a website appear from a bunch of written programs. What is that process. ok so i have laid out the programs, how do i convert it into a website
2-is it fair to say only python can be used to build applications from start to finish without engaging other things ( like java cplus plus etc etc ) because i am absolutely not interested in learning anything else yet i would love to build applications with just python
Re: Ok Guys So I Want To Learn Python On Youtube For Myself. What Can I Use It For by sukkot: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2022
bump
Re: Ok Guys So I Want To Learn Python On Youtube For Myself. What Can I Use It For by AOOG1: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2022
It is a step by step process. You have to understand the basics and fundamentals first. Know how to write in the language so you can use the libraries needed to build what you want.

It would also be in your favour to learn the fundamentals of some other language to be able to successfully create what you want to. Because you would get to learn further that they can entwine. For example using django framework to build website, you have to know the basics of html and a bit of css.
You still have a bit to go. Just calm down, do your research and see some tutorials.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok Guys So I Want To Learn Python On Youtube For Myself. What Can I Use It For by Uzomacharles: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Be Friendly With Mathematics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok Guys So I Want To Learn Python On Youtube For Myself. What Can I Use It For by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
sukkot:
ok so i want to learn python for my own self, not employment purposes but i would love to build my own brand myself and create my own programs to build software for say my astrology or electrocardiology ventures etc etc. now i have been watching the video on youtube and it is pretty much easy but vast. now in the program the guy writes all these programs with the text editor and it appears on the python program screen eg print ( " hello world " ) etc etc, and then he builds a program ( lets say its a 15 line program ) but he never really shows the frontend finished product. am assuming writing these programs is the backend. so i guess my question is twofold

1- how do you convert this backend of programs to what you see on the frontend. how does a website appear from a bunch of written programs. What is that process. ok so i have laid out the programs, how do i convert it into a website
2-is it fair to say only python can be used to build applications from start to finish without engaging other things ( like java cplus plus etc etc ) because i am absolutely not interested in learning anything else yet i would love to build applications with just python

Python can do anything, but this your question, I'll have to analyze it carefully...
Re: Ok Guys So I Want To Learn Python On Youtube For Myself. What Can I Use It For by sukkot: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Think4Myself:

Python can do anything, but this your question, I'll have to analyze it carefully...
hehe i am sure i did not ask it correctly but upon further research i hear the framework is django then you code behind it. not familiar with the lingo. grin grin
Re: Ok Guys So I Want To Learn Python On Youtube For Myself. What Can I Use It For by sukkot: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
AOOG1:
It is a step by step process. You have to understand the basics and fundamentals first. Know how to write in the language so you can use the libraries needed to build what you want.

It would also be in your favour to learn the fundamentals of some other language to be able to successfully create what you want to. Because you would get to learn further that they can entwine. For example using django framework to build website, you have to know the basics of html and a bit of css.
You still have a bit to go. Just calm down, do your research and see some tutorials.
thanks Sir
Re: Ok Guys So I Want To Learn Python On Youtube For Myself. What Can I Use It For by julybaba(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
sukkot:

Very intelligent question.

I believe python is overrated. It's GUI is unstructured.
However, You can use it for:
i. Network Penetration Testing.
ii. Data Science & Machine Learning.
III. Data Scraping

Whatever you want to use it for, just be prepared to learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok Guys So I Want To Learn Python On Youtube For Myself. What Can I Use It For by sukkot: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
julybaba:

Very intelligent question.

I believe python is overrated. It's GUI is unstructured.
However, You can use it for:
i. Network Penetration Testing.
ii. Data Science & Machine Learning.
III. Data Scraping

Whatever you want to use it for, just be prepared to learn
thank you Sir. much appreciated
Re: Ok Guys So I Want To Learn Python On Youtube For Myself. What Can I Use It For by Telegon: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
It actually depends on what you intend to build. If it's just a simple program, python may be enough to build it completely, but for complex program, you may have to learn different languages aside programming language to build full-fledged program

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Learn Php/mysql The Wordpress Way / Need Help On How To Build Multi-platform Mobile Apps Using Cordova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.