Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,886 members, 7,859,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Self Manage My Restaurant With Accommodation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Manage My Restaurant With Accommodation (602 Views)

**** A Female Cook Wanted For A New Starting Restaurant With Accommodation***** / Top Nursing Jobs IN Lagos With Accommodation / Please Help Me With Accommodation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Manage My Restaurant With Accommodation by oluwayeni(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Self management Restaurant with free accommodation.

This is my compound at Alagbado/ Matogun 24 Appartment mini estate

Below would be the self room you would stay after my refurbishment.

The total package to self manage my restaurant would be N15,000 per week and all you need to come on board is 2 weeks payment in advance. Total = 30,000k .

You get the Appartment and the restaurant and start building your market share .

You bare all the running cost of the restaurant and self management.

Directions for inspection:

� 1 Adesegun Bawala Avenue. Off Ijesha/ Obadina street, Nylon bus, Matogun, Oke Aro.

Contact my compound manager : 0816 429 0830

Directions :

From ikeja under bridge or Agege, am sure you can get to Iju ishaga. From Iju ishaga get a direct bus to oke aro junction. From there get a okada #100/150 to Nylon Bus stop, @ Nylon bus stop you will notice a big hotel called Danny Hotel, turn right into the junction by the hotel, still remain on the okada, just 50 yards drive, turn right again by a small NEPA transformer, street called Ijesha Crescent, another 50 yards turn left into Obadina street. Drive all the way down to the end of the street, then you get to my house � 1 Adesegun Bawala Avenue. Off Ijesha/ Obadina street, Nylon bus, Matogun, Oke Aro.

1 Like

Re: Self Manage My Restaurant With Accommodation by Richy1981: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
The number is switched off

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee At UBA / Urgent Vacancy / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.