Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

K - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / K (382 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K by lalalista: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
I
Re: K by sapeleboi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
japa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: K by advanceDNA: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
sapeleboi:
japa

Funny

Re: K by advanceDNA: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
lalalista:
I run a business center where I do printing, typing and photocopy. I just added lamination to it and haven't mastered the art. Someone came to laminate his school certificate and I messed it up. The certificate got burnt and tore into 2. Please what is the way out?

Burnt completely..?? Gobe

Depending on the person....my own seff don loss...and i didn't kill myself

since I finish school ..ive not shown my original certs to any organization or even another Univeristy for masters....na soft copy I use do all application and they confirm by themselves from my school..

If the person has soft copy ....he can free you with enough begging......if not ...You go pay for certificate be that so that the person can collect a new one from the school...30-50k depending on the school ..
Re: K by pointblank247(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Did you use cha-coal iron to laminate or laminating machine.

Meanwhile you can patch it up and laminate it with good machine
Re: K by pyyxxaro: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
You must be a bandit
Re: K by Zidoh(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
So bad
The poster already give you solution, deal with it.
Re: K by lalalista: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
sapeleboi:
japa
exactly my thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Pi Here And Get Paid Instantly / Lesotho Paypal & Fiverr Account For Sale / Why Isn't CBN Changing Zeros In Naira ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.