Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

You Might Have Been Running Advertisement On Facebook Wrongly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Might Have Been Running Advertisement On Facebook Wrongly (258 Views)

Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Might Have Been Running Advertisement On Facebook Wrongly by Holrange2(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
It is estimated that over 2.9 Billion individuals are using FACEBOOK and about 65% of this number is actively online.
You must have noticed big eCommerce site like Jumia, Konga, Bet9ja even telecommunications companies like MTN and[b] AIRTEL[/b] randomly appearing on your FACEBOOK wall, they paid FACEBOOK for targeted audiences and due to one reason or another you happened to be one.

[center] Advertisement is a Catalyst to Good Sales[/center]

Have you ever discussed a commodity you chose to buy and gbaam you met the products on your wall as an advert, that shows the power of facebook Ads Tool.
Those goods and services you post on your pages and groups yield less response because facebook have an algorithm that limit the number of people that will see such posts, that explains why after posting to large number of groups you get zero effect or
You can Contact me for a well placed advert on META BUSINESS

Re: You Might Have Been Running Advertisement On Facebook Wrongly by alterego17: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Holrange2:
It is estimated that over 2.9 Billion individuals are using FACEBOOK and about 65% of this number is actively online.
You must have noticed big eCommerce site like Jumia, Konga, Bet9ja even telecommunications companies like MTN and[b] AIRTEL[/b] randomly appearing on your FACEBOOK wall, they paid FACEBOOK for targeted audiences and due to one reason or another you happened to be one.

[center] Advertisement is a Catalyst to Good Sales[/center]

Have you ever discussed a commodity you chose to buy and gbaam you met the products on your wall as an advert, that shows the power of facebook Ads Tool.
Those goods and services you post on your pages and groups yield less response because facebook have an algorithm that limit the number of people that will see such posts, that explains why after posting to large number of groups you get zero effect or
You can Contact me for a well placed advert on META BUSINESS

Im intrested in this...where is ur physical office location??
Re: You Might Have Been Running Advertisement On Facebook Wrongly by HOLRANGE(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
alterego17:

I am located in Lagos!!
Re: You Might Have Been Running Advertisement On Facebook Wrongly by Holrange2(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
alterego17:

I am in Lagos, that account above is mine actually

Re: You Might Have Been Running Advertisement On Facebook Wrongly by Holrange2(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
We are still taking orders at discounted price
We will Help you post
> Help you determine you potential clients
> Target the supposed clients
> Link your Facebook page to WhatsApp for easy communication
> Create a lead to your website
Re: You Might Have Been Running Advertisement On Facebook Wrongly by Holrange2(m): 1:50am On Sep 29, 2022
Offer Still On

(1) (Reply)

Why We Must Have Electrified Rail Not Diesel Locamotives. / Turkish Security Doors With Unique Designs. / Hmmm You Dont Want To Know What Happened To My Urgent 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.