Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,528 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

A Great Investment Offer- - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Great Investment Offer- (1256 Views)

Great Investment When You Buy 3bedroom Fully Detached Bungalow In Bogije Lagos / You Deserve A Great Lifestyle With This Great Investment / Maize Production Investment Offer In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
A GREAT INVESTMENT OFFER-Unicoin, the next unicorn offer is back and better!!!!!!
This investment is backed by the co-founder of Apple (iPhone etc.) Steve Wozniak and Former US Treasurer, Rosie Rios, (who was recently appointed by Joe Biden again to be) chairman of the government’s U.S. Semiquincentennial Commission, which is planning America’s 250th anniversary, among other renowned business personalities in the team.
Unicoin is an investment that can make you rich in just a few years, as the potentials are much. That is why we're supporting and promoting the initiative.
To claim free 100 units of unicoin use the link: https://lk.unicoin.com/oma100ba
However, you can buy more units for yourself and let your money work for you. This offer was launched at $0.01 in February 2022 but now goes for $0.10 (and will be $0.2 by the end of August 2022). It is predicted to be launched at $1 early next year and to grow to $4 soon. Use the link below to buy some and watch your investment grow: https://lk.unicoin.com/om516052G
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by Evaloyal2J(f): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
I registered and was given a certificate. How can one get the coin into wallet?
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
I registered and was given a certificate. How can one get the coin into wallet?

Just keep it. We are still in the early stage, it will be launched fully early 2023. Share with everyone you know to get in. THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE NAD LUCRATIVE. Just do a little research on it.
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
doclek:

Just keep it. We are still in the early stage, it will be launched fully early 2023. Share with everyone you know to get in. THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE NAD LUCRATIVE. Just do a little research on it.
thanks a lot bro
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
thanks a lot bro
You are welcome. Pls share with people in your network. This will be huge. This a team of great minds who have done it before over and over again.
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Just thank me for giving you the code oga. I am a share holder in the parent company for the past 7yrs. That's the only reason I can give you free 100 coin. You can't give Free coin if you aren't a shareholder.
Maybe if you buy some good number of coin I can see how I can introduce you to the company to also begin to give others free 100 coins too.
Meanwhile you can help everyone you know to also get the free 100 coin before the offer is exhausted.
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Hurry up and get your own 100 free coins before the offer elapses. Believe me; this can make you rich in the nearest future. Just check the profile of the project director and you will understand.
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
This offer would soon elapse. Get in before it is too late. You can also copy and send on all your social media so others can partake. This is one way we can help each others.
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Pls make sure you print and keep your certificate. In few years time you tell me thank you. This will be huge!!!
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Pls check up the popular show the team run, called unicoin hunters. They bring in pre-IPO investment in the US that has potential to become unicorn,show-case them and then invest in them. So this unicoin is equity-backed and quite better than all other current crypto that aren't asset-backed.
Can I shock you? They will also be paying dividends for those with unicoin.
Get in now and invest before you will tell the "had I know" story pls.
Start with the 100 free coins I'm giving with my code then you can go ahead to purchase more.Note that the minimum investment you can buy is $5000. But if you don't have money to invest,keep the 100 free one for now.Take
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2022
You can copy this post and share with all your contacts you love,so they can also get this rare opportunity before it elapse. Good day everyone
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
doclek:
A GREAT INVESTMENT OFFER-Unicoin, the next unicorn offer is back and better!!!!!!
This investment is backed by the co-founder of Apple (iPhone etc.) Steve Wozniak and Former US Treasurer, Rosie Rios, (who was recently appointed by Joe Biden again to be) chairman of the government’s U.S. Semiquincentennial Commission, which is planning America’s 250th anniversary, among other renowned business personalities in the team.
Unicoin is an investment that can make you rich in just a few years, as the potentials are much. That is why we're supporting and promoting the initiative.
To claim free 100 units of unicoin use the link: https://lk.unicoin.com/oma100ba
However, you can buy more units for yourself and let your money work for you. This offer was launched at $0.01 in February 2022 but now goes for $0.10 (and will be $0.2 by the end of August 2022). It is predicted to be launched at $1 early next year and to grow to $4 soon. Use the link below to buy some and watch your investment grow: https://lk.unicoin.com/om516052G

Get in by the weekend and secure some funds for the future
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Luckily, the promo is still on. You can use my code to register and get 100 free coins, while you can also buy some more. The current price of $0.1 per coin will become $0.2 by the end of this month.
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
What will you say If I tell you to invest with the co-founder of Apple and a Former Treasurer of the United States,who has just be appointed by America to Chair their 250yrs anniversary.

What will you say also if I tell you this investment is free? Yes,you can get free 100 coins gift from me (a shareholder in the company) by using this link to register
https://lk.unicoin.com/oma100ba
You will get you certificate instantly.

However,you can go on and register with the same link to buy more coin. I can bet you,your investment will keep multiplying. This is a verified investment and not a scam,as a little research on the project will show you all details. The parent company have a show called "unicorn hunters"-pls check it out YouTube,so you can appreciate the kind of people we are taking about here. So many great names are involved in this project.
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=doclek post=115424102]

Why should I invest in this coin? Just check this link to read about one of the key guys behind it from Wikipedia, Steve Wozniak https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Wozniak
then you will know it's time to get on board. He built most of the stuff we're enjoying in Apple/iPhone today. Also behind this project is Rosie Rios, the 43rd Treasurer of the United States, recently appointed by Joe Biden to head the Committee planning the American 250th Anniversary. Check this link to get free 100 units of the coin

You can thereafter buy more units for yourself if you so desire
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
doclek:

Why should I invest in this coin? Just check this link to read about one of the key guys behind it from Wikipedia, Steve Wozniak https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Wozniak
then you will know it's time to get on board. He built most of the stuff we're enjoying in Apple/iPhone today. Also behind this project is Rosie Rios, the 43rd Treasurer of the United States, recently appointed by Joe Biden to head the Committee planning the American 250th Anniversary. Check this link to get free 100 units of the coin

Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
doclek:

You can now buy $1000 once you're from Africa,instead of the initial $5000.

Pls note that whether you buy or not,you can still get the 100 free coins by just filling the attached form and you'll get your certificate immediately.
Hurry while offer last. Click the link and get into this life transforming project
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Get onboard if you haven't done that yet
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Get in now before it's over
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=doclek post=115697780][/quote]

Get into this before it's over. It might interest you to know I already bought more than One Million coin,so for those who think my goal is referral bonus I pity your way of thinking. Pls get in and thank me by next year. Shallom!!!
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by raszykhiz: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Good evening �,
Please � I need your number so I'll be able to do follow up from here concerning this unicorn of a thing.
Here is my WhatsApp number 08065311385. Please � do send yours or better still message me on WhatsApp.
Thanks �.
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
raszykhiz:
Good evening �,
Please � I need your number so I'll be able to do a follow-up from here concerning this unicorn of a thing.
Here is my WhatsApp number 08065311385. Please � do send yours or better still message me on WhatsApp.
Thanks �.

ok. I will WhatsApp you now.
I am surprised that people are reluctant to get into this to buy, and even when we offer them at least 100 units free, some are still saying I need their referrals. Watch this space, very soon many will say 'I wish I had bought it. Crypto will soon begin to boom again
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
I stopped posting here because of some childish people who just come here to attack people and write trash. Pls, check up on this investment today if you can. This will be one of the biggest in this space from next year when it is fully launched. Just look up the profile of the people involved before making a decision: Co-Founder of Apple, Former US Treasurer, Adviser to Joe Biden etc. I have bought more than N1M units of the coin (for people that thought I'm just looking for referrals). Good luck!!!!!!
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Get in now. This coin will be one of the biggest crypto project. Mark my words
Re: A Great Investment Offer- by doclek(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2023
The token will be launched anytime from April. Get in now to avoid "had I know"

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Public Offer / New Site For Naija Stock - Www.adten.net/stock / Circular To Shareholders Of Public Companies On Electronic Dividend Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.