Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor (34972 Views)

Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin / Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident / Rufai Oseni Confronted By SP Benjamin Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by naptu2: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRg6b5XVcCI

Video Of Rufai Oseni And The Policemen That Stopped Him On BRT Lane

A video of Arise TV journalist, Rufai Oseni and the policemen that stopped him on a BRT lane has surfaced. In the video Mr Oseni can be heard calling the policemen "Bleeding bastards" as someone tries to calm him down and take him away from the place. Mr Oseni went back to the policemen and repeatedly threatened that he will call the governor.

Broadcaster Threatens To Call Governor On Cops

The video of the altercation between a popular TV broadcaster, Rufai Oseni and some policemen have surfaced.

On Monday, Oseni, had revealed that a policeman threatened him with a gun for driving on a dedicated BRT lane in Lagos.

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1554452982519021570?t=HyGuBwsKWLTSAmVuDCpJFg&s=08

Oseni tells his own side of the story. Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=976x2RGGZAc

See previous thread here: Rufai Oseni Confronted By SP Benjamin Hundeyin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by naptu2: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reactions.

Jubril Gawat is the Senior Special Assistant to the Lagos State Governor on New Media. Tolu Ogunlesi is the Senior Special Assistant to the President on New Media.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by naptu2: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
More reactions.

2 Shares

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by Ishilove: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Was this before or after the policeman 'pointed a gun at him and drove his vehicle away'?

This is why we should always hear from both sides. The problem is the Nigerian police are terribly notorious so if a citizen cries wolf, we tend to believe that person instead of the police.

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by GloriousGbola: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ishilove:
Was this before or after the policeman 'pointed a gun at him and drove his vehicle away'?

This is why we should always hear from both sides. The problem is the Nigerian police are terribly notorious so if a citizen cries wolf, we tend to believe that person instead of the police.

i messaged you.
Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by naptu2: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
More.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by naptu2: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why did the mod add "Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni With Gun." to the title? That's not shown in the video.

This was the title that I wrote when I created the thread: "Video Of Rufai Oseni And The Policemen That Stopped Him On BRT Lane".

102 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by pyyxxaro: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Ishilove post=115312119]
Just seeing it. I've replied [/quo

See the kind name your friend de answer GLORIOUSGBOLA

You nor fit get friend when de answer better name like RIGHTEOUSNESS

Continue oh , just continue undecided

I de MTN MASK de observe you tongue

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by Mko123(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Q
Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by SIMONEKPA7: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
smiley
The mod should better edit this title. The Oseni Rufai guy should be dealt with for breaking the law and misleading the public. if you watch him now he is a critics of Buhari but see him not practicing what he preaches. Ediot

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by Mandate2023: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oseni don buy market, I did not see him on d morning program dis morning.......lagos is a model, regardless of hw unreasonable and lawless Nigeria can be lagos still have some professionalism when it comes to govt activities

Asiwaju2023 we stand on

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by Prettylima(f): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Who are we going to belive now, that's why it good to hear both side before you judge. Check my signature we produce all kinds of cartons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
In this country everyone just dey craze anyhow shocked

Once you wear uniforms you start seeing yourself as a boss

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
He was in the BRT lane

He was in the wrong.

Modifed

Mr Oseni was in the BRT lane, and when challenged, decided to pull the 'Do you know who I am' card.

He should eat humble pie, and apologize.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by moscobabs(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by Nukilia: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Village people at work undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by Ishilove: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i messaged you.
Just seeing it. I've replied

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by Beremx(f): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
naptu2:
Why did the mod add "Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun." to the title? That's not shown in the video.

This was the title that I wrote when I created the thread: "Video Of Rufai Oseni And The Policemen That Stopped Him On BRT Lane".
it wasn’t shown in the video doesn’t mean the gun pointing didn’t happen. I believe Rufai Oseni if he said so. No be today Police start to they point gun

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Anyone can enter one way or the wrong route when driving especially in an unfamiliar territory. There are stipulated laws to regulate this.

In advanced Countries if you pass through a bus lane you pay a fine, and you are given the option to contest the fine if you disagree. No one has the right to harrass you or call you a criminal on that account. They should have shown the police action that triggered Rufai's anger.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by Kobicove(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is why it's always good to hear both sides of a story before you pass judgement undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by DrChukki: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
H
Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by delerx(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why d guy go pass brt lane sef?

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by LegacyB: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oh! My Rufai. Now our detractors will want to have us for breakfast with this your act . Please quickly apologize. All man is human.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by Treasure17(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Do you know who I am gang after flouting the rules.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor by Kingcalls: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
This oseni is a fool... blacks actually have a mental defect ... try this in USA and the police will finish u there ... this type of person will be a terrible person if given power...

27 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibom Christmas Village Is Not Safe; Popular Blogger And His Twin Almost Killed / How Teacher Defiled 12-Year-Old Female Student In Office Toilet / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.