Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,237 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

This Is The One Major Reason You Are Struggling To Make Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The One Major Reason You Are Struggling To Make Sales (177 Views)

If You Are Struggling To Make Money Online,read These : / We Are Struggling To Survive - Total / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The One Major Reason You Are Struggling To Make Sales by Thekingofsales: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
To every entrepreneur selling a product or service and having challenges with selling, I want to let you know the problem is not your product or service.

It's not even your location, its not even because you have never ran a business before.

The problem is you

The problem is your desperation.

Yes, your desperation.

You are desperate and being desperate is never a pathway to making sales

The fact is your potential customers will always know a desperate person when they see one.

You wonder why? Well permit me to briefly explain

When you are desperate, your major focus is the pockets of your potential customers.

The only thing in your head is, he/she must buy from me.

This mindset is so powerful that it makes you forget that sales is directly proportional to value.

By value, I mean providing helpful solutions to the problems being faced by people.

When people see you as a problem solver and not just someone who is trying to make sales, they will buy from you.

A typical example is this:

Your computer system has a virus. You have tried so many antivirus programs to get the virus eliminated from your computer but none of them have worked.

Let's say...

I approach you with an antivirus program I am selling that can eliminate the virus from your computer.

You purchase it and use it to eliminate the virus.

Your problem is solved.

You are happy and I am happy

When you focus on helping people, the sales will come naturally

Re: This Is The One Major Reason You Are Struggling To Make Sales by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Acquire An Android Pos Machine Now / Loan Money / I Created A Nairaland Replica With Advanced Functions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.