Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own (8494 Views)

Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 / Selling Physical Products Online Without Owning A Single Product In Nigeria! / Earn $20-$30 Daily Via Adsense Without Owning Or Running A Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by kazman7(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2011
I am new to the internet and i have been wondering how possible is it to make money through the internet without a product of my own

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by colum: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2011
Guy, it is possible that you can make money online without owning a single product.In fact I thought like you untill a follow internet business man revealed the secret to me.

so if you like to know the secret let me know.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by fiverr(m): 3:27am On Aug 03, 2011
Why don't you look into the direction of fiverr.
I make good income from it monthly.
I have proof for my earnings, see my signature
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2011
fiverr:

Why don't you look into the direction of fiverr.
I make good income from it monthly.
I have proof for my earnings, see my signature
You mean making money in multiples of $5. Most nigerians do not even have a verified paypal account to receive their pay.

Please I need a neteller account, do you know how to go about it?
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by fiverr(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2011
blink182:

You mean making money in multiples of $5. Most nigerians do not even have a verified paypal account to receive their pay.

Please I need a neteller account, do you know how to go about it?

Oh! you know fiverr. Multiple of $5 is good money, one of my account that i open barely 3 weeks ago has just gross $150
There are some secrets involved. You would be surprised how easy it is for me to make an average of $600 monthly with thiese $5 notes.
It's all calculations and scaling up.

What exactly do you need netteller for? Sincerely, i have not used it for once. paypal truely doesn't accept nigerians
but we use it. You know we Nigerians now. Nothing can stop us or be an hinderance to us from making money online.
You surely can get a verified paypal account done for you right here in the country and you use it without hassles
once you are able to keep to the rules ( no accessing your account with nigerian ip, accessing your account on a single ip, no logging into your account when you do not want to withdraw or send money blah blah blah)

Hope that solves the question.
Best of luck!
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by LagBlogger(m): 1:09am On Aug 04, 2011
@OP

I can speak from my own end, blogging is the sure way to go. No need to spend money buying this or that just write about what you know.

Overtime the earnings will prove to be worth your time.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by U1(m): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2011
From my end here, I think online freelancing and blogging are the two best ways. But I make my money from freelancing with God's help.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by ADIGAXSON: 3:39am On Aug 04, 2011
Hi friend,you may not have your own product to market on the internet and yet you can still make millions like am doing right now.You can do affiliate markineting on clickbank,google etc.
you can write articles and make money.
For materials.send email"i want to be an internet millionaire to:
info@lagosinternetcollege.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by buy1get3(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2011
join social website where dey own forums.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by earnfast(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
Its very easy to make money online without owing a single products of yourself, Clickbank has thousand of information products you can start selling and make good money every day.

Make sure you pick a products that has $30 pay or higher than that, and make sure the gravity is not too high. Set up a and start writing 20 - 50 per day to promote the products.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by pafectlink(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
Anybody that says he or she is making, let him proof it. Check a look at my proofs below
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by fiverr(m): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2011
I have got proof of my earnings below.
You are not the only person making money online
I do as well.

The kok is that, let all of us make money online.
Tuface has said it all.

Na all of us go make this money.
My proof is at my signature below.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by martyna4lf(f): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2011
There are several ways you can make money online without a product of your own.
First, blogging,
second, adsense,
third article writing/copywriting,
four selling other peoples product which is Affilliate marketing,
All this you find in this site
http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-27726/dotcomology.html
click it and get back to me @ me signature.
Apart from this draw your budget and be ready to learn we will
help you achieve this great idea.
Finally be in constant contact with your mentor,if you dont have before
you will find one through this site
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by fiverr(m): 1:10am On Aug 07, 2011
martyna4lf:

There are several ways you can make money online without a product of your own.
First, blogging,
second, adsense,
third article writing/copywriting,
four selling other peoples product which is Affilliate marketing,
All this you find in this site
http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-27726/dotcomology.html
click it and get back to me @ me signature.
Apart from this draw your budget and be ready to learn we will
help you achieve this great idea.
Finally be in constant contact with your mentor,if you dont have before
you will find one through this site

I vry much agree with you about blogging and adsense
But, the problem with this is that, it takes a whole lot of time
before you will start making money from it (if at all you will).
I know what i am saying O o!
Even with my knowledge of keyword research and
search engine optimization, i haven't make up to just a fucking
$100 on my blog:
www.lossweightinfo.net
Article writing isn't an easy task while affiliate marketing isn't
easy as well. All these are what i do and as such, i am in a better
position to make an informed comment about.

In all honesty, the only online money making opportunity
that i have ever laid my hands on and gave me a very reasonable
result is fiverr. This is the place i made my first $100 and eventually
$1,000 online. In fact, i still make regular income from fiverr.

That is the main reason why i used my blog on fiverr as my
signature below. If you are interested and would like to know
how i did it and possibly photocopy me, check out my signature below.
All the best house!
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by emailguru: 4:12am On Aug 07, 2011
Start a blog at blogger.com
promote other people's product and make your money.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by fiverr(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2011
Maybe this will convince you that i am
not bluffing when i said earlier that i make money online
via fiverr. That's summary of < 2 months's income
and i have 6 different accounts.

In all honesty, this is my best performing account.
I shall update soon with screen shot of an
account i open about 2 weeks ago
and have $92 already.

See my signature below for further info.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2011
^
I see you are doing good but I advise you do not push too much so that it doesn't seem like you're trying to force the idea on NLers. Whoever is interested should contact you but I know the paypal barrier is really something to contend with
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by Nairaplus(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2011
I am a blogger, and being a Nigerian like you, I would advice just like I have always done to every other person in your shoes: Blogging Is The Best Bet For A Nigerian To Make Money Online.

All you need do is invest at least 3 months, Usually I recommend 6 months to create content, not copy content. Then make sure you publish daily on your blog. Then Bookmark it immediately after publishing.

After 3 months, you will start seeing earnings from your effort. After 6 months you will receive your first Pay Cheque. This is what I do. I am not asking you to pay me to teach you, just learn on your own. Google is there for you.

Good luck!
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by fiverr(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2011
Na all of us go make money online.

Let's go,
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by fiverr(m): 1:56am On Aug 11, 2011
A new fiverr account which i just opened barely 3 days ago has
made $32 for me when i checked it today.

I am hoping this will meet my considerate target of $100/month
(most times, i beat this target while some other acc doesn't)

Yes! $100/month is damn too small. But, what if 6 different accounts make
$100 each per month. That's $600. Converted to naira, at the rate
of #150/$ which i sell to ecurrency sites in Nigeria, that's cool #90,000/month.

Well, that's the simple way i make money online rendering simple servicces
that cost me less than a minute to fulfill. It's all brain work! Money making is easy online.

My account snap shot above will definitely pass a message.
Interested in photocopying my strategy (simple but intelligent)
link to my blog at my signature below.
Let's make money together. It's 50/50 sha O o!!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2011
^^^
Guess this is real good for you, considering how soon the money comes in. I might just be picking more interest in this line of biz, wont hurt to add another stable line of income

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2011
Try dropshipping, You act as a middleman and can make a marginal profit

Interested in this fiverr thing though, seems a nice idea.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by yungchap(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Kazman,

It is very possible to make money online without owning a single product of your own.I'm a living witness of one who makes money online daily,weekly and monthly just with little effort.Infact the Business opportunity can be me maximized in two different ways.it solely depends on you and it can be done in any part of this country.

If you would love to be part of this Great business idea just visit here: http://onlinegoldminebiz..com/

@Fiverr,

I love your spirit and Blogsite.

See you at the top as the bottom is too crowded.

Cheers.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by yungchap(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Kazman,

It is very possible to make money online without owning a single product of your own.I'm a living witness of one who makes money online daily,weekly and monthly just with little effort.Infact the Business opportunity can be me maximized in two different ways.it solely depends on you and it can be done in any part of this country.

If you would love to be part of this Great business idea just visit here: http://onlinegoldminebiz..com/

@Fiverr,

I love your spirit and Blogsite.

See you at the top as the bottom is too crowded.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? / Importing Of Goods From Cotonou / How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.