Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) (979 Views)

Does WIZKID Owe Bella Shmurda A Collaboration? / Carter Efe And Berri Tiga: The Battle For Song Ownership And Lessons To Learn / Brown Skin Girl - Beyoncé Ft. Saint JHN, Wizkid & Blue Ivy Carter – Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) by KiNg0G: 12:58am On Aug 03, 2022
I was a fan of wizkid when he came 09/10 but switched and stopped feeling his vibes when I noticed he does same simple sounds and afro pop and can't do hard new school hip-hops, trap...or switch music genres simultaneously like some other musicians do....(wande coal, davido and even burna boy) despite that, people do have strong love for him. The latest was an instagram Facebook commendian known as carter efe who did a song titled manchala which dropped on Friday and became an instant hit..but they were several controversies online stating that up till now wizkid haven't repost or showed concerned about the song that portrayed him as a DemiGod all over africa.

Here are my top 5 countdown facts why I think Wizkid owes this guy nothing.

Clout chasing

We all know wizkid to be the private kinda guy, he talks when he wants to, laugh when he wants to... that kind of person can sense a clout From a mile away..and as usual will press the ignore button..it's obvious carter efe was clout chasing with wizkid name, brand and our daddy o realised that and did what he knows how to do best...(the ignore button)

making money illegally With my brand, without permission.

If this was in the state where things work well and I being the manager of wizkid, we will be filling a lawsuit or carter efe remits 80% of the revenue generated from that song to us (instagram, youtube, facebook, tiktok and any other streaming site,) if not dude will meet us in Court.

ASK YOURSELF this question do you know how much this guy will grab from streaming sites alone from last week till now from wizkid fans and his haters home and abroad every minute..in years to come....all just by screaming his name, using his brand MANCHALA, telling wizkid he love him.... while he cash out to the bank everyday....come on bro.. thats what every wise man should think, and I think that's on stars boy mind too.
I didn't come at the top to make you money, without achieving nothing from it.

Fake love

Duncan ft wizkid comes to mind, "all this guy's be loving when you have, when it red they run to another star to sing their praises" lol

Wizkid is one deep thinker for his quitenes on this issue, ignoring the pressure to repost or give accolades to carter efe online all just for shouting his name illegally on a beat..he knows the game... and knows the length people will go to get the fame that he has.

Never trust a commendian

I mean, this is a song done by a commendian, a known one at that who makes people laugh, lie on facebook just to generate views, likes...( d general, sabinus and co..). you don't expect our star boy grammy award winner to get himself dirty with this...then all of a sudden dude might come out to say it's a joke and he didn't mean any of those words he said grin grin grin

Commendians or skit makers are known to say one thing, the next day another.

To be taken seriously, you got to be a serious person... kudos to wizkid again

let people sing your praise, not you!

That quote as been there before I was born, but now I wonder seeing people abuse wizkid calling him all sorts of name's because he didn't want to sing his praises....na wa o ...

you do this, people will talk, you do that, they will still complain.. which one person needs to do now..

Is it a must Wizkid repost a song that portrayed him as a God on his timeline?...how would it feel to his fellow colleagues.....same people who are complaining now will start saying he's proud when he repost.....come on bro..

I don't just understand humans at all, we are species that are hard to please.

Note: This is not to ridicule anyone, just an harmless analysis.

Remember king0g is no BLOGGER but a music lover!

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Re: Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) by JASONjnr(m): 12:59am On Aug 03, 2022
This one wan learn how to do fact-check....

1 Like

Re: Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 03, 2022
"If this was in the state when things work well and I been the manager of wizkid, we will be filling a lawsuit or carter efe remits 80% of the revenue generated from that song to me (instagram, youtube, facebook, tiktok and any other streaming site,) if not dude will meet me in Court."

FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) by Tonero5200: 1:05am On Aug 03, 2022
JASONjnr:
This one wan learn how to do fact-check....
Who b this new register, you nor sabi kingOG with his popular top 5 countdown..

Ewwwu
Re: Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) by JASONjnr(m): 1:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Tonero5200:
Who b this new register, you nor sabi kingOG with his popular top 5 countdown..
Ewwwu

Get out....

KingAgbado ni?
Re: Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:43am On Aug 03, 2022
This guy got no chills... not really a wizkid fan. Davido anytime any day

And that song was just full of noise
Re: Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) by DESTROTECH(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2022
But carter efe already made it clear that he doesn’t want any of that, he only sang the song for the love he has for wiz kid Abeg make wuna leave the guy alone nothing concern wuna….
Re: Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) by Peter532: 7:14am On Aug 03, 2022
KiNg0G:
I was a fan of wizkid when he came 09/10 but switched and stopped feeling his vibes when I noticed he does same simple sounds and afro pop and can't do hard new school hip-hops, trap...or switch music genres simultaneously like some other musicians do....(wande coal, davido and even burna boy) despite that, people do have strong love for him. The latest was an instagram Facebook commendian known as carter efe who did a song titled manchala which dropped on Friday and became an instant hit..but they were several controversies online stating that up till now wizkid hasn't repost or showed concerned about the song that portrayed him as a DemiGod all over africa.

Clout chasing

We all know wizkid to be the private kinda guy, he talks when he wants to, laugh when he wants to... that kind of person can sense a clout From a mile away..and as usual will press the ignore button..it's obvious carter efe was clout chasing with wizkid name, brand and our daddy o realised that and did what he knows how to do best...(the ignore button)

If this was in the state where things work well and I being the manager of wizkid, we will be filling a lawsuit or carter efe remits 80% of the revenue generated from that song to us (instagram, youtube, facebook, tiktok and any other streaming site,) if not dude will meet us in Court.

ASK YOURSELF this question do you know how much this guy will grab from streaming sites alone from last week till now from wizkid fans and his haters home and abroad every minute..in years to come....all just by screaming his name telling wizkid he love him.... while he cash out to the bank everyday....come on bro.. thats what every wise man should think, and I think that's on stars boy mind too.

Fake love

Duncan ft wizkid comes to mind, "all this guy's be loving when you have, when it red they run to another star to sing their praises" lol

Wizkid is one deep thinker for his quitenes on this issue, ignoring the pressure to repost or give accolades to carter efe online all just for shouting his name illegally on a beat..he knows the game... and knows the length people will go to get the fame that he has.

Never trust a commendian

I mean, this is a song done by a commendian, a known one at that who makes people laugh, lie on facebook just to generate views, likes...( d general, sabinus and co..). you don't expect our star boy grammy award winner to get himself dirty with this...then all of a sudden dude might come out to say it's a joke and he didn't mean any of those words he said grin grin grin

To be taken seriously, you got to be serious person... kudos to wizkid again

That quote as been there before I was born, but now I wonder seeing people abuse wizkid calling him all sorts of name's because he didn't want to sing his praises....na wa o ...

you do this, people will talk, you do that, they will still complain.. which one person needs to do now..

Is it a must Wizkid repost a song that portrayed him as a God on his timeline?...how would it feel to his fellow colleagues.....same people who are complaining now will start saying he's proud when he repost.....come on bro..

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

All I see is fake love, dude capitalized on wizkid to make himself more popular and richer that's an offence on it's own.
Re: Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) by Ayanwukoma: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2022
KiNg0G:
I was a fan of wizkid when he came 09/10 but switched and stopped feeling his vibes when I noticed he does same simple sounds and afro pop and can't do hard new school hip-hops, trap...or switch music genres simultaneously like some other musicians do....(wande coal, davido and even burna boy) despite that, people do have strong love for him. The latest was an instagram Facebook commendian known as carter efe who did a song titled manchala which dropped on Friday and became an instant hit..but they were several controversies online stating that up till now wizkid hasn't repost or showed concerned about the song that portrayed him as a DemiGod all over africa.

Clout chasing

ASK YOURSELF this question do you know how much this guy will grab from streaming sites alone from last week till now from wizkid fans and his haters home and abroad every minute..in years to come....all just by screaming his name, using his brand MANCHALA, telling wizkid he love him.... while he cash out to the bank everyday....come on bro.. thats what every wise man should think, and I think that's on stars boy mind too.
I didn't come at the top to make you money, without achieving nothing from it.

Fake love

Never trust a commendian

To be taken seriously, you got to be serious person... kudos to wizkid again

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Nice analysis but I don't agree with the number 2... musicians sing praises of each other all the time.
Re: Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) by KiNg0G: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lalasticlala wetin happened, me and you get beef.
OGa take this to the promise land na
Re: Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) by Aidejay(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lol. Me and Wiz Have This Thing In Common.

WE DON'T LIKE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO, OR HOW TO BEHAVE.

I'm sure wiz will show the guy love one way or another. But you see that repost thing, forget it.

You can insult him from now to tomorrow.
Re: Fact Check, Does Wizkid Really Owes Carter Efe A Repost? (opinion) by Anny505(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Joyner Lucas did a song for Will Smith, guess what...Will Smith appreciated the song and even jumped on a remix with Joyner Lucas

Wizkid never help Terri, na cater him want help. Abeg make both of them get the fuvk out

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Star? / Masebinu Simi By Clench / Honda Radio Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.