Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud (1292 Views)

Oyinbo Boy w/ Whip Storms Black Family’s Home- Oyinbo Dad Arrested / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / "I Gave Birth To Her And I Impregnate Her" - 50-Year-Old Dad Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud by sammy329(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2022
A popular Youth Pastor at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), Ademola Jayeoba Wales, and his father, Emmanuel Jayeoba, have been arraigned by the EFCC before a Federal High Court in Ikoyi, Lagos.

They were arraigned on Monday, August 1, before Justice I. Nicholas Oweibo
on a two count charge bordering on illegal banking activities.

One of the count reads, “that you, Wales Kingdom Capital Limited sometime between October 2019 to December 2020 in Lagos within the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court did carry on banking business without a valid license and thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 2/2) of the Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act, Cap B3, Vol.2, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004”.

The second count reads, “that you, Adewale Daniel Jayeoba, Emmanuel Jayeoba And Wales Kingdom Capital Limited whilst being Directors of Wales Kingdom Capital Limited sometime between October 2019 to December 2020 in Lagos within the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court knowingly consented to the carrying on of banking business without a valid license by the Company and thereby committed an offence contrary to section 2/2) and 49(1) of the Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act, Cap B3, Vol.2, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004”.

They pleaded not guilty to the offence. In view of their pleas, the prosecution counsel, Chinenye Okezie asked the court for a trial date and their remand in a correctional facility. However, counsel to the defendants, Olaniyi George informed the court of a bail application and prayed that his clients be remanded in the custody of the EFCC pending the hearing of the application.

Justice Oweibo adjourned the case to Wednesday, August 3, 2022 for hearing of the bail application and ordered the remand of the defendants in the EFCC custody.

https://instablog9ja.com/2022/08/03/popular-funaab-youth-pastor-wales-and-his-dad-arrested-for-frud/

Cc: lalasticlacla

Re: Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud by sammy329(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2022
EFCC have arrested Daniel Wales finally!!

A lot of FUNAABites have been looking for the guy due to failed ponzi scheme. The guy and others really oppressed people that year o!
Re: Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud by fman(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Black pastors and scam
Na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud by Healthrelatedjo: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Even lecturers put money that year
Re: Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud by JOTE(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
No pity for all these Ponzi scheme founders
sammy329:
A popular Youth Pastor at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), Ademola Jayeoba Wales, and his father, Emmanuel Jayeoba, have been arraigned by the EFCC before a Federal High Court in Ikoyi, Lagos.

They were arraigned on Monday, August 1, before Justice I. Nicholas Oweibo
on a two count charge bordering on illegal banking activities.

One of the count reads, “that you, Wales Kingdom Capital Limited sometime between October 2019 to December 2020 in Lagos within the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court did carry on banking business without a valid license and thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 2/2) of the Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act, Cap B3, Vol.2, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004”.

The second count reads, “that you, Adewale Daniel Jayeoba, Emmanuel Jayeoba And Wales Kingdom Capital Limited whilst being Directors of Wales Kingdom Capital Limited sometime between October 2019 to December 2020 in Lagos within the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court knowingly consented to the carrying on of banking business without a valid license by the Company and thereby committed an offence contrary to section 2/2) and 49(1) of the Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act, Cap B3, Vol.2, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004”.

They pleaded not guilty to the offence. In view of their pleas, the prosecution counsel, Chinenye Okezie asked the court for a trial date and their remand in a correctional facility. However, counsel to the defendants, Olaniyi George informed the court of a bail application and prayed that his clients be remanded in the custody of the EFCC pending the hearing of the application.

Justice Oweibo adjourned the case to Wednesday, August 3, 2022 for hearing of the bail application and ordered the remand of the defendants in the EFCC custody.

https://instablog9ja.com/2022/08/03/popular-funaab-youth-pastor-wales-and-his-dad-arrested-for-frud/

Cc: lalasticlacla
Re: Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
sammy329:
EFCC have arrested Daniel Wales finally!!

A lot of FUNAABites have been looking for the guy due to failed ponzi scheme. The guy and others really oppressed people that year o!

Do you know the guy in person?
Is he 6:3ft tall
Because I’m beginning to wonder why everybody efcc arrest is always above 6ft

Abi na only tall people dey do fraud?

1 Like

Re: Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud by sammy329(m): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Even lecturers put money that year
grin grin grin 24 years old scam lecturers!

1 Like

Re: Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud by anthonE777: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

So it's not only me that usually suspects this ��
Re: Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
anthonE777:

So it's not only me that usually suspects this ��
The thing tire me oh
Re: Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud by winerbouy: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
agh
Re: Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud by Smith414: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

tall people feels they are above the law I think.. lollll

1 Like

Re: Popular FUNAAB Youth Pastor, Wales, And His Dad Arrested For Fraud by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Smith414:
tall people feels they are above the law I think.. lollll
Uhhh
Nice one
I see what you did there

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nvde Pictures Of Beautiful Lady Release After Sending To Her Sugar Dad / Fraudulent Act By Rapid Naira Loan App / Test Your Detective IQ Can You Spot The Killer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.