Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Get FREE N1000 Giveaway Today - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get FREE N1000 Giveaway Today (581 Views)

I Am Your Chippercash Agent, We Pay you Instant N1000 after Sign up / The Biggest Defi Giveaway Today. Earn YYFI For Free Now / Let Me Setup Your Payoneer Account (@N1000), And Working Paypal Account (@N1000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get FREE N1000 Giveaway Today by tmanis(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
tmanis:
Chipper Cash is giving N1000 to everyone who installs their app, verifies their account and completes a task

GET your own N1000 by following these instructions below CAREFULLY

*1* Go to the Google Play store on your phones and download the Chipper cash app now... Or Register using this invitation link..

https://chip per.cash/invite/VU23U
(copy the link to your browser and remove the space to join link)

*2*. Use your Phone Number only to Register
*Important Notice*
*Your email is not suppose to be added until after 48 hours of registration and zt*
This is to avoid you Missing the new User Benefit that you are entitled to...

*3*. Tap your Profile Section to Verify your Chipper cash account

*4*. Wait for 30mins to 1hour after Applying for and completing the VERIFICATION (both face and bvn verification)

*5*. Once verified, go to the *earn* Section on your chipper cash app home screen, and enter this code... *VU23U*...

*6* Request funding. Search for my Chipper Tag (@Tolu55). Make a request. I'll send you fund, you'll send it back to me and then you'll be credited with your *#1000* bonus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get FREE N1000 Giveaway Today by tmanis(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Can be withdrawn or used to buy airtime or data... Anyway you wish to spend it
Re: Get FREE N1000 Giveaway Today by tmanis(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
The giveaway value is now N1000.

Act now!!
Re: Get FREE N1000 Giveaway Today by tmanis(m): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
If you're joining this program, ensure that you register with phone number, not email. Read the instructions carefully!!!

Do not add email to your profile before your bonus enters, wait 48 hours after verification!!!

Re: Get FREE N1000 Giveaway Today by tmanis(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Mr O. Isaac - I can see you've registered.

If you are here, please paste me your @ChipperTag for funding
Re: Get FREE N1000 Giveaway Today by tmanis(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dear Mr Moses N. J

I funded you and you refunded. You didn't send me money, please. You didn't follow the instructions I put up, and now, your referral is unsuccessful.

For those with successful referrals, they were paid automatically by the system, not by me.

Please stop sending me requests. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Sukuk Bond Rental Payment Due 16dec22 / Japa Sales / Tony Elumelu’s Wife, Dr. A.V Elumelu Acquires 2.06 Billion Shares Of Transcorp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.