Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

How Do I Spend Over $20 On Online International Transactions? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Spend Over $20 On Online International Transactions? (351 Views)

How To Use The Kuda Bank USSD Code To Check Balance And Other Transactions / How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB / Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Spend Over $20 On Online International Transactions? by Trust2001(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
I wanted making an online payment of $85 but the transaction failed and I later found out that most banks including mine UBA have capped a $20 spend limit on online transactions with the exception of Access bank I think. So is there any other method I could use to complete my transaction? Or should I simply just open an account with access bank which isn't my preferred choice? Also I'd like to know the access bank dollar rate as of now. I really need response thanks cry
Re: How Do I Spend Over $20 On Online International Transactions? by saintopus(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Same problem here. I wanted to make a transaction of $50

1 Like

Re: How Do I Spend Over $20 On Online International Transactions? by Dumartz: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Trust2001:
I wanted making an online payment of $85 but the transaction failed and I later found out that most banks including mine UBA have capped a $20 spend limit on online transactions with the exception of Access bank I think. So is there any other method I could use to complete my transaction? Or should I simply just open an account with access bank which isn't my preferred choice? Also I'd like to know the access bank dollar rate as of now. I really need response thanks cry
All thanks to our useless apex bank with dir useless policies. U have 2 options get a dom acct, source for dollars ur self & fund it or any working virtual card @ black market rate. I used chipper wallet dollar card with dir crazy rates

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s / My Samsung J730 Suddenly Went Off And Won't Boot Or Charge. / Easiest Way To Turn Your Old Iphone To Iphone 14 Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.