Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Please, What Should We Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, What Should We Do? (1321 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thank you
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by StarLord21(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
BlessedDay21:
Good afternoon, sirs and mas!

Please, you all should come and advise us on what step to take before everything goes out of hand.

To be candid, my younger sister is giving us a very tough time this moment.

You have not stated the issue, we are only reading screenshots with middle information, we can't help if can't know the seed of vawulence....

But looks like your younger sis has fallen into complete love oooo, this is a very serious case

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
More...
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by vickvan(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
To start with, does she know the nitty gritty of the business she wants to embark on?
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
More
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by Zonefree(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
If you read the chats from beginning to end, I pray God provides you with a job soon.

4 Likes

Re: Please, What Should We Do? by emmanuelbrown26: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Op u are even more confused than ur confused sister. Bcs u only dropped map of Africa not conversation.
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Op u are even more confused than ur confused sister. Bcs u only dropped map of Africa not conversation.

Please, I was at work when I posted that.

I've modified it.

Thanks
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
StarLord21:

You have not stated the issue, we are only reading screenshots with middle information, we can't help if can't know the seed of vawulence....

But looks like your younger sis has fallen into complete love oooo, this is a very serious case

I've modified it, sir.

I have no issues with her falling in love. All I want her to do is to be useful to herself tomorrow. The undergraduate scholarship I told her of, covers everything.

At least, having a degree can help boost her up.
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:
If you read the chats from beginning to end, I pray God provides you with a job soon.

Okay
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
First..your sis is not a kid...secondly..no be everybody wan go school..she wanna do biz so it's fine.its like una dey force her to go sch and she doesn't wana further for now.i see no big deal..just that she needs to be more open to her family so the will know her whereabouts.if the guy is serious about her they should get married and live their life.who school epp sef.how many people wey go school in Nigeria here earn more than 150k.Its good to go to school but it's not compulsory.The highest bulk money I made in this life was not through school even though am a graduate.
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by sisisioge: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
See the way you're all in a 27yr old' business! Biko leave her alone and face your lives. Whew!

1 Like

Re: Please, What Should We Do? by Beremx(f): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
Your sister wants to live her life. She’s an adult. My only advice is that her boyfriend should come knocking on the door for marriage as this will give her more security. Y’all can’t be happy about the money given to her without the giver showing interest in marriage.
That una Auntie sef na wa for her o!
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by StarLord21(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
BlessedDay21:

I've modified it, sir.

I have no issues with her falling in love. All I want her to do is to be useful to herself tomorrow. The undergraduate scholarship I told her of, covers everything.

At least, having a degree can help boost her up.

Well said, but it looks to me that she is still young and don't know how dangerous the path she is trending on, and all this is due to over obsession of love
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by H0didon(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
As long as your parents doesn't know bout it, that makes it dangerous sad.

By right, that guy should have at least visited your parents even if it is once. Or even have any of you contacts sef. The world is evil. She gats slow down cos her blood too dey rush.

Don't let people say rubbish to you. She is your sister, younger one at that. Be responsible for her if you really love her. because if anything happens, it is the same people that will still blame you for not be responsible enough to care for her....

As our Ancestors would say "Discipline is power, because one day the effects will always prevail".

1 Like

Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
sisisioge:
See the way you're all in a 27yr old' business! Biko leave her alone and face your lives. Whew!

Thank you.

She is my sister. If anything should happen to her, it's my family they will call first.
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by AndroidAI(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
You all have tried. 27 years is no longer a child or teenager but an evening newspaper. Her mates in the North already have 8 children and counting. If she hasn't gotten sense at that age, there's nothing you can do about it other than hope they don't use her for ritual.
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
StarLord21:

Well said, but it looks to me that she is still young and don't know how dangerous the path she is trending on, and all this is due to over obsession of love

She just can't think for herself!

My dad caused it.

Ever since she was born, she has never stayed on her own.

She just doesn't seem to understand how life works.
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by sisisioge: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
BlessedDay21:

Thank you.

She is my sister. If anything should happen to her, it's my family they will call first.

No further comment then....nosy folks wink
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by nairalanderr: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
your sister has seen money and us mumuing herself not thinking. Na until dey go use am plus up
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Beremx:
Your sister wants to live her life. She’s an adult. My only advice is that her boyfriend should come knocking on the door for marriage as this will give her more security. Y’all can’t be happy about the money given to her without the giver showing interest in marriage.
That una Auntie sef na wa for her o!

No one knows about the money apart from my aunt and I.

And I only got to know about it last night.

My aunt said she is not in support of all she's been doing.

The truth is that my sister is very secretive. Which doesn't make any sense to me.

Even if you don't want people to know about you, it shouldn't be your family.
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by faithfull18(f): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na wa, there's always that one who would never understand that you shouldn't trade-off familial bonds for strangers. You have to get as much information about the guy just incase anything goes wrong.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
nairalanderr:
your sister has seen money and us mumuing herself not thinking.
Na until dey go use am plus up

I swear, that's been troubling me.

Funny enough, she is also a Nairalander. In fact, they both met here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
faithfull18:
Na wa, there's always that one who would never understand that you shouldn't trade-off familial bonds for strangers. You have to get as much information about the guy just incase anything goes wrong.

God bless you, sis!
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by StarLord21(m): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2022
BlessedDay21:

She just can't think for herself!

My dad caused it.

Ever since she was born, she has never stayed on her own.

She just doesn't seem to understand how life works.

Well that's totally on your dad then, let him see his handiwork
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by Dailyparrot: 4:21am On Aug 04, 2022
The girl is not acting on love but on material gains. I am surprised people keep repeating that she's been moved by love.

A girl that's being offered 500k? She's no longer a baby but acting like one. Some people are naturally like that. They will never grow up even in their 40s.

I would look away from such a family member after providing my advice. This life is per head. If they sell her kidney, it's her kidney that's sold not mine.
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by Richy4(m): 7:01am On Aug 04, 2022
smiley smiley smiley
The young lady is 27... You made it look like she is 16... I have to double check her age again just to make sure...
Are you saying that a 27yr old woman is not capable of making an informed decision? Hmmm!!!

Even if her decision is not a good one, how will she learn from it?...Some people learn from their mistakes, while some learn from others...

When you stepped out of your father's house for the first time, no family member was with you... so how come you don't want a 27 year old to be independent and make her own decisions..is it because she is the youngest or that she's a woman? which of these are your fears?
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by Channah1(f): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2022
27 is no longer a baby. What you should have done years ago when she has not grown a thick skin is what you're trying to do now. Its too late. She's now become a hard nut and would be difficult to crack at this stage.

This is exactly the same thing I was trying to warn a nairalander who complained about his 3 and half yr old daughters stubbornness, to start handling her with iron hand now before it's too late.

From your chats, your sister's made up her mind on the path she wants to go and nothing can stop her. You'll only stress yourself for nothing, she already chose her path.

My only worries for her is her desperate approach to the whole thing. She complaining about running out of time in achieving her goals and the fact she's dealing with a nairalander who has chosen to remain anonymous to your family in all these plus she planning to elope with him without your parents consent. Let her remember Umorens case; the guy that lured and killed her was a nairalander.

All I can say is, if you know how you can bring her or the boy in for questioning, please do. So that your parents can have a one on one discuss with them and give their take on this whole plan of doing business and running off with a man who has refused to come show his face and why he chose to be under G. Her life is at great risk if you ask me.

Spoilt children everywhere.
Re: Please, What Should We Do? by BlessedDay21: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2022
I woke up this morning to her messages.

Yes, she read everything here.

As we all know, life is per head.

At this point, I will be bringing down the post.

Thank you so much for your contributions.

Cc:
Dailyparrot
Richy4
Nairalanderr
Faithfull18
Vickvan
Zonefree
Beremx
StarLord21
H0didon
Aaaaarghmed
Channah1
AndroidAI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For The Fruit Of Womb? Come In Here! / My Husband Cheated On Me With 11 Girls,then I Forgave Him,then I Did Four Sum / Nigerian Men Are Wicked! He Abandoned Me With 5 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.