Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (56989 Views)

20 Pre-wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet / Huge Python Killed At Living Faith Church, Udu, Delta State (Photos) / I Will Restore Investor Confidence In The Economy — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Smalloga: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
The sun is set. But, it's so cold outside..

128 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Smalloga: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Without pain, how could we know joy?

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Smalloga: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
There is no beauty in sadness

121 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Smalloga: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by donaldking100: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
vote Peter Obi for a better & stress-free Nigeria.

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Smalloga: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
To exist in this world, we must contend with humiliation, broken dreams, sadness, and loss.

154 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Smalloga: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2022

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by tommy589(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tough times don't last but tough people do

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Eazie351(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
"restore faith in humanity" you say?

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
These pictures really touched me

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by southsouthking(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Goosebumps.
It's indeed cold outside.
Those from the trenches will definitely understand me.

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nyascobar1414: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
tommy589:

una too dey talk useless motivations....

Dis one na bad toughtime x2

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by remsonik(f): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigeria is in mess, may God help us

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by tommy589(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

una too dey talk useless motivations....

Dis one na bad toughtime x2

I no talk for weaklings like you wey don accept defeat already before even facing any warrant

54 Likes

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nwaomaah: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
And 1.4 billion was used to buy cars for Niger

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Not Nigeria though.

Check the plate numbers.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by thelegend1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
tommy589:

Are you in this same Nigeria with us? This tough times is doing overtime already.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nyascobar1414: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
tommy589:

I no talk for weaklings like you wey don accept defeat already before even facing any warrant

since you don face tough times wertin you don achieve?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Grandlord: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Smalloga:
To exist in this world, we must contend with humiliation, broken dreams, sadness, and loss.

We can either face these, get traumatized and wasted, OR we can choose not to, and end it all.

There's always a way out of this unpredictable mess.

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
not Nigeria though

Check the plate numbers.

Dat gal selling pepper is in Nigeria... even the guy on the bridge too. Dat na marina/CMS bridge na

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by ADepresedpotato: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
life in this country no easy, it's just a thin and tiny rope that is keeping most of us from going insane. The day that rope will cut only God knows what will happen to this country.

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Dshocker(m): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
The tomato seller and the popcorn seller are thinking of the life, in which the APC are responsible for.

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Seezion: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Life is hard

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Mercury12(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Eazie351:
"restore faith in humanity" you say?

Biggest lie I have ever heard this year after many of Buhhari statements undecided

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by YoungLionken(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please, always respond to the need of people, God has blessed you for a reason, don't privatize the blessings of God to yourself alone..

Again, try to patronize these set of people in the market, even though you don't need what they're selling( there was a day I bought meat pie for the seller)..

Be reasonable, if we that God has blessed are still complaining of the economy, what about these ones??

#heartbroken embarassed embarassed embarassed

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Shollyjay90(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
That's why it's good to do good always, I remember yesterday, I had only #1300 with me and a church member daughter is sick, apparently she had no money to take the daughter to a health centre.

I had to remove 1k and gave it to the woman, she took her daughter to the health centre.

In this life, you don't need to have much b4 u help.

I got home Madam ask for food, I gave her the remaining #300 and she use it to cook Okra with soup(ila alasepo).

I saw the daughter today and I'm happy that she is now Hale and hearty.

God bless the real givers out there.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by JayTripz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Omooooo.... make God help us change this country for Good..... nothing like urgent 2k again......watin 2k wan do for person this season of hardship....Man gats hustle steady.... Man must survive

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Bankright(f): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
It's not easy at all
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Amspecial: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Topmaike007(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
Okay

Re: Nigerians Photos That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by SmartPolician: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

In the past, these things used to move me but not anymore.

Those people will still collect 1k and vote for Tinubu, not knowing they have been paid off for 4 years.

I don't bother myself about the situation of the country anymore. We deserve the kind of leaders we get.

18 Likes 5 Shares

See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / Have You Ever Gotten To This Point? / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible