Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program (3454 Views)

$40m NNPC Fraud: Anti-corruption Group Tasks Buhari On Probing Capt. Hosa / Captain Hosa Okunbo Decorated With Lafayette Award At UN Day For Global Peace / Wedding Invite Of Fatima Aliko Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite
For Memorial Program

Family of the late Benin born business mogul, Captain Hosa Okunbo, has disclaimed an invite purportedly making the rounds that the first year anniversary programme of his remembrance has been fixed for Monday, August 7, 2022, at St. Mathew's Anglican Church situated on Sakponba Road, Benin.

The estate of the late philantropist said that the fake invite is signed by an impostor claiming to be his widow.

According to the family of the late business mogul the authentic programme is slated for Monday, August 8, 2022, at the Wells Hosa Greenhouse Farm situated at Km 2, Benin byepass Road, Off Benin - Sapele Road.

It would be recalled that Captain Wells Hosa Okunbo died in a London Hospital on the 8th of August and not the 7th of August last year after a protracted illness.

Please see the fake invite below:

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/08/capt-hosas-family-disclaim-fake-invite.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by Floki737: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin grin I can't believe, I never thought this day would come. I finally made it.
My first ever "first to comment" since I joined this site three years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by Erudite202: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
My advice to my fellow upcoming billionaires, run away from polygamy.
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by Hushbingo: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by Amuluonyenaego: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kidnappers dn dey invite people to fake occasions so they can perpetrate their acts. Pls make we shine our eyes well for this shithole

1 Like

Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by Tabletuner(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by abobote: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
But August 7th is Sunday, not Monday.

Meanwhile, you can't listen to Peter Obi without falling in love with him.

If you don't want any attraction, don't listen to his speech
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by rhinolove: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
cool
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by Truthisunique2: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Person wan cash out for RSVP arrangements
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by Hoii(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
We go attend the two.
Shebi na to come chop rice
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by Formularcr7: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Who is he please?
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by FalseProphet1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Someone is trying to Cash out.

This I have seen.
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by jaydeevaa(f): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
wahala
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by xpressionx(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Floki737:
grin grin I can't believe, I finally made it.
My first "first to comment" since I joined this app three years ago.

On a burial post
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by john633(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Dem go say na Yahoo boys
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
For Memorial Program

Family of the late Benin born business mogul, Captain Hosa Okunbo, has disclaimed an invite purportedly making the rounds that the first year anniversary programme of his remembrance has been fixed for Monday, August 7, 2022, at St. Mathew's Anglican Church situated on Sakponba Road, Benin.

The estate of the late philantropist said that the fake invite is signed by an impostor claiming to be his widow.

According to the family of the late business mogul the authentic programme is slated for Monday, August 8, 2022, at the Wells Hosa Greenhouse Farm situated at Km 2, Benin byepass Road, Off Benin - Sapele Road.

It would be recalled that Captain Wells Hosa Okunbo died in a London Hospital on the 8th of August and not the 7th of August last year after a protracted illness.

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/08/capt-hosas-family-disclaim-fake-invite.html?m=1

The invite isn't a fake invite. It is an invite released by a faction of the family. The other faction has their own invite. The friends of the factional wife can go to her programme while friends of the other faction will go to the other programme. There's no quarrel

1 Like

Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by lightuplightup: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin
xpressionx:

On a burial post
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by adioolayi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
The man died...Una fight over the custodian of his body...

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/hosa-okunbos-ex-wife-widow-clash-during-burial-rites/

A year after....Una still dey fight over who and where to organise his 1 year remembrance..

Dem swear for Una Why are the family members not allowing this man to rest in peace na
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by wittydee: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
This might be a disclaimer to shut out his wife and children from the memorial.
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by EkelediliBuhari: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please what rule did this post break that caused it to be deleted by the mods…

It’s true and the links are posted therein

Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by 2blessed01(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by shortIGBOman: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Kidnappers dn dey invite people to fake occasions so they can perpetrate their acts. Pls make our eyes open well for this shithole

And you want us to vote Peter Obi? Let's me re+echo it for you to hear well. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.

Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by 2blessed01(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
For Memorial Program

All I see here is family disagreement and FACTIONS playing out here...
I rest my case grin
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by Floki737: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
xpressionx:

On a burial post

wink I was just excited man, I didn't even read the thread.
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by 2blessed01(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

And you want us to vote Peter Obi? Let's me re+echo it for you to hear well. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.
Wetin come concern PETER OBI for this matter now embarassed
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by shortIGBOman: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
2blessed01:

Wetin come concern PETER OBI for this matter now embarassed

That IPOB member dey refer to this my beautiful Country as a Shithole. We go show them when the election come.

Igbo can never rule this Country. NEVER.
Re: Capt Hosa's Family Disclaim Fake Invite For Memorial Program by 2blessed01(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Igbo can never rule this Country. NEVER.

....says an Agbado Plus Cassava EATER grin

(1) (Reply)

11 Wonders Of Gtbank (www.gtbank.com) / Do You Want To Set-up A Fast Food Business?: Food Manufacturing Plant? / I Need Advice: How To Start Wholesale Provisions Sales (middle Men /distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.