Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What's Behind Naira's Sudden Appreciation After It's Collosal Fall Last Week? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Behind Naira's Sudden Appreciation After It's Collosal Fall Last Week? (414 Views)

Naira Continues Appreciation Against USD At Forex Market / Greedy Seller's Sudden Increase Sparks Tension (video) / Nigerians React To Sudden Appreciation Of Naira To N184 To 1 Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Behind Naira's Sudden Appreciation After It's Collosal Fall Last Week? by obaaderemi: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
The more you look the less you see.
It's not as if the ruling class in Nigeria doesn't know what to do to fix this country, but its selfish interest is in the way.

We need to be careful with the establishment. I mean the ruling class and its parties, APC and PDP. We saw how Jonathan went all way out against boko Haram when it was clear the menace could cost him reelection.

The masses really need to show they own this country. The direction the affairs of Nigeria will take after the collosal failure called Buhari goes is up to us. Choose wisely.
Re: What's Behind Naira's Sudden Appreciation After It's Collosal Fall Last Week? by kafeii123: 12:20am On Aug 15, 2022
obaaderemi:
The more you look the less you see.
It's not as if the ruling class in Nigeria doesn't know what to do to fix this country, but its selfish interest is in the way.

We need to be careful with the establishment. I mean the ruling class and its parties, APC and PDP. We saw how Jonathan went all way out against boko Haram when it was clear the menace could cost him reelection.

The masses really need to show they own this country. The direction the affairs of Nigeria will take after the collosal failure called Buhari goes is up to us. Choose wisely.

I believe the reason was because of emefiele's panic statement on the markets ....the dollar shouldn't have shot up as it did the previous week...it was emefiele's panic statement..coupled with the news of Nigeria's reserve falling to 300,000usd that both spooked the market... I believe the ideal rate should be about 650-670max.. for now at least

(1) (Reply)

$100 For Sale In Zenith Dom Account (SOLD) / Red, White And Blue MECURY For Sale / Alaba Rago Market Traders Given 14 Days Notice To Vacate To Modernise The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.