Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Agbani And Oluchi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani And Oluchi (4713 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) / Morning Glory! Genevieve Nnaji And Oluchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbani And Oluchi by queenbee2(f): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2007
Who fin Pass?? grin

Re: Agbani And Oluchi by stephedith(f): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2007
ha na oluchi now, my people wetin dey do our own Agbani. she is too ugly
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by aluwe(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2007
i thot Agbani was finer

it must b d picture.
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by ninja(f): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2007
embarassed cry cry wat happended to agbani is it sex, drugs cos she looks like trash damn oluchi is so fine fresh and so clean
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by antis: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2007
are u sure d person in d pix is AGBANI?
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by snazzydawn(f): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2007
that "person" in the picture does not look like Agbani at all. What is she doing to herself? Well, whichever way, Oluchi looks way better.
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by Seun(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2007
I remember that woman. That's the woman that bared her boobs to the world, and she's definitely not Agbani.

This is the real Agbani: http://bellanaija..com/2006/07/agbani-in-essence.html. Wait a minute, it's her!! shocked
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by ghettochyk(f): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2007
Dat's Agbani?!! shocked She looks much older in this picture. The first time I saw her was in Ovation Magazine when I was in Nigeria. She looks so different here. Are you sure datz her for real?
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by lovemajek(f): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2007
Seun:

I remember that woman. That's the woman that bared her boobs to the world, and she's definitely not Agbani.

This is the real Agbani: http://bellanaija..com/2006/07/agbani-in-essence.html. Wait a minute, it's her!! shocked

If this Agbani, then she is the one I like to date.
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by Seun(m): 2:25am On Aug 16, 2007
The Agbani Darego in the magazine cover I lined to is a photoshopped version of the one above.
I can't believe that she has deteriorated so much. Beauty is indeed fleeting. Especially female beauty!
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by lovemajek(f): 2:59am On Aug 16, 2007
na wa o
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by queenbee2(f): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2007
Seun:

Especially female beauty!

Bros, what is that s'pose to mean? angry Male beauty abi na handsomeness no dey deteriorate too??.Besides i think they r both starving themselves(which ther career requires form them),  but Agbani own too much sha!!
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by cecipopula(f): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2007
Oluchi of cus
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by suko(f): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2007
na wa oh if na so Agbani dey go the contance she for no win at all,what is wrong is sick pls she should go home and check herself very well incase of this diesease wey de waka up and down to be sure of herself,make we no say we dey watch weight while something else dey go wrong,just take a look of Olu baby i think she look young and attractive even if she watches her weight at least she is ok,guys abi no bi so embarassed
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by dafman(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2007
Not only does her face look stressed out and ageing, she is terribly underweight, what is the difference between her figure and that of the starving darfur refugees?
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by trendy(f): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2007
it's Oluchi
But in this pics they look like mami water, that have been sent on exile embarassed
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by ghettochyk(f): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2007
dafman:

Not only does her face looked stressed out and ageing, she is terribly underweight, what is the difference between her figure and that of the starving darfur refugees?
uh uh! lol!! datz wrong. grin
ok, cut her some slack, at least she's dressed better than dem and she got her hurr did. cheesy
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by OmoEkoearlpuckettyahoocouk(f): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2007
thats no agbani jo, naija peep don come again
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by queenbee2(f): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2007
grin Honey,shine yr eye wel wel shocked shocked
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by bicee(f): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2007
oluchi lokks good in this pix but what's wromg with our own agbani
but i think agabni is also pretty when u have a look at other pix of hers
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by bicee(f): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2007
[img][/img]
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by epot: 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2007
Agbani don dey age.
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by anusule(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2007
dats not agbani o! angry shocked
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by yongbabe(f): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2007
ppl calm down.
she was obviously having a bad hair day!.
and that must have been late at night because her makeup is coming off.
and she is not old she is only like 23 ( she was 18 at the pageant).
and check out her pix at bella's blog.
the girl has still got it. maybe betta than eva!
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by Dreloaded(f): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2007
The was from the NEA Awards in July which I attended Btw  cheesy

To think Oluchi gave birth a couple of months before the show and looks better than that Ethopian posing as a Nigerian

Oluchi looks way better than that sag of bones Agbeni. Oluchi was great at the show and treated everyone kindly.
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by concrete: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2007
yes it IS agbani

while I agree that it's a bad picture, there's no denying that agbani is aging very poorly and her skin is not holding up well to the stress, pounds of makeup expected from a model

i've seen her in recent interviews giving modelling tips and she looks just as aged as she does in these pics

oluchi looks ok in these pics but is looking simply GORGEOUS now (remember that these pics were shot just months before her baby)

she was recently pictured in nigeria at the black eyed peas concert looking great
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by zigbo(f): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2007
omigosh shocked is that agbani daaaang wats up with her? she was jst 18 when she won the pageant. . that is definately nt aging

thats nt jst a bad hair day,its a bad errthing day. . .she needs to stick with the makeup
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by davidif: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2007
agbani is waaaaaaaay finer, but unfortunately none of them are thick. Beautiful lepas though.
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by davidif: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2007
bony bony bony lepas. grin grin tongue
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by cecipopula(f): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2008
Oluchi all the way.
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by segunpc(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2008
oluchi is better and agbani has failed to impress after she won the miss world thing.
Re: Agbani And Oluchi by tosinadeda: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2008
Omowunmi is pretty also

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Is Not Naturally Beautiful With Proof / Khloe Kardashian Is Looking So Hot In Sexy Bikini Over The Swimming Pool / E-money's Wife Shared An Old Picture Of Herself And I Go Die - Very Funny Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.