Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Invigilator Collected My Daughter's Script Because She Didn't Bribe Her. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Invigilator Collected My Daughter's Script Because She Didn't Bribe Her. (494 Views)

'She Stinks': Invigilator Disgraces Student Inside Exam Hall / ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand / School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invigilator Collected My Daughter's Script Because She Didn't Bribe Her. by Askmewhy(m): 5:43am On Aug 04, 2022
Dear Nairalanders, my daughter came back home yesterday 03/08/2022 in a bad mood and when I asked she said an invigilator asked them to contribute and settle her so that they can be allowed to carry expose but she refused. She was separated along with few others that refused this offer. And after like an hour and few minutes into the exam she went to her and collected her script.

Although I told her to get the invigilator's phone number today but how best do you think I can go about this to make sure this woman also feels what she did to this girl.
Re: Invigilator Collected My Daughter's Script Because She Didn't Bribe Her. by Biafranodogwu55: 5:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Sue the school chikena
Re: Invigilator Collected My Daughter's Script Because She Didn't Bribe Her. by sinkhole: 5:59am On Aug 04, 2022
Better investigate very well, because you're talking about females here and they can lie like devil himself embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Invigilator Collected My Daughter's Script Because She Didn't Bribe Her. by Kennedyli: 6:02am On Aug 04, 2022
Go to the school when you can and report to the appropriate authorities.
Re: Invigilator Collected My Daughter's Script Because She Didn't Bribe Her. by chatinent: 6:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Typical of Nigerian schools.

Your best bet is suing the school.
Re: Invigilator Collected My Daughter's Script Because She Didn't Bribe Her. by robinso01(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Approach the school and talk to them normally,they won't want their name to be heard online for bad reason.
Re: Invigilator Collected My Daughter's Script Because She Didn't Bribe Her. by Richy4(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Please ask questions properly before doing anything..

***possible scenario***
<< She may have refused to pay...
<<went ahead to giraffe or came with her own bullets and was caught..
<< hence her paper was collected...

If she is a teenager, u should know that most of them tell tales a lot...

1 Like

Re: Invigilator Collected My Daughter's Script Because She Didn't Bribe Her. by HarlequinLekex: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2022
Confirm first and report to the school authorities

(1) (Reply)

The Origin And Nature Of Trans-saharan Trade / Michael Ola Femi Knocks Tinubu Again / OOU Bans Students From Attending Classes Wearing Sandals, Students Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.