Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child (1174 Views)

Man, 25, Docked For Allegedly Raping Boy / 47-year-old Man Docked For Allegedly Raping Own Daughter In Ogun / 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child by mikuz(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2011
Lagos: An official of Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA), Onipede Olusegun, was on Tuesday inLagos arraigned for allegedlyraping a four- year-old girl child.
Source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/lastma-official-docked-for-allegedly-raping-4-year-old-child/
Re: Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child by gogo13233: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2011
it is part of their culture,di spoiling, i doubt if their is an ngbanti man who have tried it once in his life time, a sort of rites of manhood or something
Re: Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child by kufreabasi(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
what is his name? i want to re-arrest him
Re: Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child by Chintua: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
The story has disappeared from the link o!
Anoda Yoruba pedo-phile on the loose.
Little peh-nis-es that can't deal with real female adults.
Ritualists! angry

A 4-year old? undecided

OMO DORTY YORUBA STINKING BLOKOS!!!!

How did he manage to have an erekktion?
Sick Aigbofa[/b]kkking fagg-ottt!!! angry
An absolute [b]Mobinga
-rous M0r0n!!! angry
The rotten Tilapia-stinking Ngbatiscous SOB born of a Tpia[/b]hoe OMODORTY Yoruba poozzie! angry
May that his useless pehn-n-is remain in the usual deformed [b]190
degree position . . like a shrivelled Ijebu-BABALAWO-germinated banana! angry

Gosh awon BBKbabes of bastar-ds conceived by Ijebu Jakasses of awon SUPA MOD PHOCKING- Jackal without fathers prowling Yoruba land! angry

YORUBALAND. . . una own 2much!!!! angry

PHOCKING CURSED YORUBA BASSSSSSSSSS-t-ARDS OF MODA-PHOCKING PEDO-PHILES!!!! angry

May hired assassins continue to visit you and your offsprings.

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Re: Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child by Mobinga: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
Chintua:

The story has disappeared from the link o!
Anoda Yoruba pedo-phile on the loose.
Little peh-nis-es that can't deal with real female adults.
Ritualists! angry

A 4-year old? undecided

OMO DORTY YORUBA STINKING BLOKOS!!!!

How did he manage to have an erekktion?
Sick Aigbofa[/b]kkking fagg-ottt!!! angry
An absolute [b]Mobinga
-rous M0r0n!!! angry
The rotten Tilapia-stinking Ngbatiscous SOB born of a Tpia[/b]hoe OMODORTY Yoruba poozzie! angry
May that his useless pehn-n-is remain in the usual deformed [b]190
degree position . . like a shrivelled Ijebu-BABALAWO-germinated banana! angry

Gosh awon BBKbabes of bastar-ds conceived by Ijebu Jakasses of awon SUPA MOD PHOCKING- Jackal without fathers prowling Yoruba land! angry

YORUBALAND. . . una own 2much!!!! angry

PHOCKING CURSED YORUBA BASSSSSSSSSS-t-ARDS OF MODA-PHOCKING PEDO-PHILES!!!! angry

May hired assassins continue to visit you and your offsprings.

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I'm not Yoruba you phucking lunatic. You should get crushed by a trailer. Please I beg you die.
Re: Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child by Chintua: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mobinga:

I'm not Yoruba you phucking lunatic. You should get crushed by a trailer. Please I beg you die.

Yoruba and Igbo what is the difference?
Pedo-philic bassstar-ds! kiss
Common shorrop!
You filthy Okorosmatic ritualist!
You die of AIDS first. . .after being gang-ra-ped in the AN-US by 100 mad men from your Okija Shrine. . . .while you momma watches.
Ewu!
Bi-holar AN-US phocker!!! kiss
Re: Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2011
Chintua:

Yoruba and Igbo what is the difference?
Pedo-philic bassstar-ds! kiss
Common shorrop!
You filthy Okorosmatic ritualist!
You die of AIDS first. . .after being gang-ra-ped in the AN-US by 100 mad men from your Okija Shrine. . . .while you momma watches.
Ewu!
Bi-holar AN-US phocker!!! kiss

Jeeze, calm down, M!! shocked

On a lighter note, how're you? Keep meaning to give you a call at some point.
Re: Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child by BaBiNe: 12:50am On Aug 06, 2011
Siena:

Jeeze, calm down, M!! shocked

On a lighter note, how're you? Keep meaning to give you a call at some point.

Hello there! Beta person. cheesy
Nor mind these wor-wor Yoruba bassstar-ds!
Calm down for cyber riff-raffs?
Tufiakwa! cheesy

I am doing greaaaaaaaaaaaat!
How body?
Please, feel free to call me anytime. kiss
My number has not changed.
Lost the London SIM though.
I have a new one but trashed it after I left last month. Can't keep up with the damn thingy.
But the US one is the sam ALWAYS.
Regards to my baby gal Sienna.

Make I go prepare for a fantastic party this weekend.
Re: Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child by Mobinga: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2011
@Siena You are a disgrace, you see your friend writing stuff like this online and you do nothing? Why don't you advise this lunatic?

@Blazay, @Chintua, @Babine

You filthy degenerate, Like I said earlier, I'm not Igbo or Yoruba.

Please get a life. Do something else. If you can't find a way to make yourself happy, then die, you are a waste of oxygen. I'll be sure to pray for your death everyday. Basthard
Re: Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child by Olizedo: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2011
Mobinga:

@Siena You are a disgrace, you see [size=20pt]your friend[/size] writing stuff like this online and you do nothing? Why don't you advise this lunatic?

Please get a life. Do something else. If you can't find a way to make yourself happy, then die, you are a waste of oxygen. I'll be sure to pray for your death everyday.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Basthard

See me see trouble o! cheesy
See Jealousy o!
Na your mama be lunatic!
MOBINGA. . .LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!
LOVE IS NOT BY FORCE!!!

Keep praying for your death darling. . .I will make sure I log on to Nairaland everyday to prove to you and your deaf and dumb god that you are pieces of horse shyyyte and drops of cow pissss!!!

I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU ARE FROM. . .JUST GET LOST PERIOD!!!! kiss

Siena was my friend before you were born. . .and will ALWAYS BE MY FRIEND.
Die if you wanno die. kiss
I dash you all the Okoro Yoruba ones! kiss

God save your arzzzze. . . work don close!

Ijjjjiot!

Mobingarous M0r0n!!!

Happy SUNDAY. . .you miserable wretch! kiss
Re: Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
Mobinga:

@Siena You are a disgrace, you see your friend writing stuff like this online and you do nothing? Why don't you advise this lunatic?

Please get a life. Do something else. If you can't find a way to make yourself happy, then die, you are a waste of oxygen. I'll be sure to pray for your death everyday. Basthard

Do you know what your problem is? I'll tell you for nothing - you take Nairaland way too seriously. You need to calm down. There are 734014 members and 665310 topics as at the time of my posting. If you react this way to even 50% of the posts on these boards, you wouldn't have time to breathe. You have your own issues with Blazay, I don't. I can't base whom I get along with upon those you have axes to grind with.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Re: Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child by Mobinga: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2011
Siena:

Do you know what your problem is? I'll tell you for nothing - you take Nairaland way too seriously. You need to calm down. There are 734014 members and 665310 topics as at the time of my posting. If you react this way to even 50% of the posts on these boards, you wouldn't have time to breathe. You have your own issues with Blazay, I don't. I can't base whom I get along with upon those you have axes to grind with.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

LMFAO! Absolutely hilarious. Well, couldn't have expected more.
Re: Lastma Official Docked For Allegedly Raping 4-year-old Child by Alitaliah: 2:45am On Aug 08, 2011
^^^
Nor let e badu belle and e jelosi killy you o!
As you can see. . .I don't befriend riff-raffs. . .ON OR OFF THE CYBER AIRWAYS.
Busy body!

Siena:

Do you know what your problem is? I'll tell you for nothing - you take Nairaland way too seriously. You need to calm down. There are 734014 members and 665310 topics as at the time of my posting. If you react this way to even 50% of the posts on these boards, you wouldn't have time to breathe. [size=20pt]You have your own issues with Blazay, I don't. I can't base whom I get along with upon those you have axes to grind with.[/size]Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Did you read that! cool
Zombie.
I don't befriend gangs of brainless ijjiots like you who look for 'kiss my filthy Okoro-Ngbatic arzzze on NL and by my cyber valentine' club.
So, buzzzzzzzzz off!
FIND YOUR LEVEL.
You do NOT qualify! kiss

Please, stick to your level of OKORO-NGGBATI FOLLOW-FOLLOW, ZOMBIE CLUB.
MIND YOUR PHOCKING BUSINESS!
J-E-A-L-O-U-S-YYYYYYYY!!!! grin
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Graduate Selling Roasted Yam In Ekiti / Scam By Whogohost / A Lady Was Arrested For R*ping A Man At Gunpoint (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.