Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,205 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun (45415 Views)

16-Year-Old Anambra Student Cultist Caught With A Double-Barrel Gun In School / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) / Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun by Besty27: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

OGA JUST DEY VEX
were
Re: Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lol... this is very funny grin grin grin
Re: Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun by UptownVibes(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dapson73:

Stop exhibiting your foolishness in public at all time.

Either you like it or not, Asiwaju will be declared as the president in waiting by Inec come Feb 2023.

Even Obi will work for Asiwaju at the right time .
Keep dreaming boy.. You'll soon wake up to reality ..Maybe you think this one is going to be like the primaries,where he bought his way through. This time around, his stolen wealth can't buy everyone.. Except for some heartless persons like you,that will still betray him very soon.. Mark this space, you can mention me after February elections.
Even though I know by then,you must have failed and deactivated this your account..
Re: Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
The guy na mumu, dispose the gun and act like you were a victim of robbery. But then cultists are dumb.
Re: Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun by Slimwhyt(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Very good.

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun by Doyou2019: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Amala and ewedu children again! Spits

There is a serious cultism problem in Ogun State.
Re: Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun by Bigchristo22(m): 2:16am On Aug 05, 2022
ValCon888:
These cultists would have been useful to society if they were fighting bandits in the bush. But their cultism is to terrorise the innocent.

Tomorrow you'll see them working for one alleged drug lord and confirmed bullion van criminal, trying to snatch ballot boxes and steal ballot paper.

May his injured hand rot and fall off like the leprous scrotal sac of a cursed hyena.
I doubt if cultist do attack innocent, During my school days they pointed gun at me with flash lights in my eyes seeing that I am not a member of any group they let me go free, cultist hardly attacked or hit innocent people, if they hit anybody investigate it clearly you will find out that such person must be involved if your hands are clean then you don’t need to be afraid, aspect of fighting insecurity it will be wise to hold your security agencies accountable for flop in Nigeria security system, do not advocate for cultist to fight herdsmen or bandits.
Re: Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun by brumeikperikpe: 6:23am On Aug 05, 2022
How could he have been attempting to "load and remove" cartridges all at the same time. These security people are so much in mad rush to get media blitz that they often end up wobbled and fumbled.
Re: Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun by asomatc(m): 6:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Do not let evil defeat you; instead conquer evil with good. It's good to be good.

Please I need the help of good spirited Nairalanders,
I want to start Keke riding, instead of staying at home doing nothing. So I went to a Micro Finance Bank and they requested for a 10% payment of the Keke before I could take it on high purchase. The 10% amounts to #130,000. I was able to get #40,000, remaining #90,000. Pls any amount would be appreciated.
Thanks.

0023953077 Access Bank
Re: Cultist Shoots Self While Loading Gun In Ogun by slickbak(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
ValCon888:
These cultists would have been useful to society if they were fighting bandits in the bush. But their cultism is to terrorise the innocent.

Tomorrow you'll see them working for one alleged drug lord and confirmed bullion van criminal, trying to snatch ballot boxes and steal ballot paper.

May his injured hand rot and fall off like the leprous scrotal sac of a cursed hyena.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving / Men Engage In Anal Sex In A Jeep In Lagos / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.