Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Wood Products Description Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Wood Products Description Writers Needed (414 Views)

Product Description Writer Needed!!! / Product Description Writer / Content Writers Needed For Store Description (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wood Products Description Writers Needed by ThirdWorldThug: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
I'm need of writers capable of writing informative and enticing descriptions for wood products e-commerce site.
Copies must be original, search engine optimized, and capable of selling the product in view to a potential customer.

7 Likes

Re: Wood Products Description Writers Needed by Frank698: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello ThirdWorldThug
Your job post about needing a writer for wood products caught my attention...

I looked for your WhatsApp number on your Nairaland profile but couldn't find it.

I have a sample copy I wrote for kitchen wooden utensils.

Please provide your WhatsApp number by replying to this message so that I can send it to you
Re: Wood Products Description Writers Needed by jimohomotayo(m): 4:45am On Aug 06, 2022
Hi there.

I am a product description and reviews writer for more than two years. I have written review and buying guide for many Amazon affiliates. I look forward to working with you as well.

Kindly reach out to me for samples and further conversation about the task. Here is my mail: jimohomotayo503@gmail.com. You can either drop your contact details, I will reach out.
Thanks.
Re: Wood Products Description Writers Needed by Flanigar1: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Greetings Sir,

Sequel to your post on Nairaland, I humbly wish to apply.

I am Franklin, a medical student, and a seasoned content writer. I specialize mostly in the writing of SEO-optimized articles, blog posts, and Youtube scripts.

With adept knowledge of SEO tools, I offer top-notched quality works. I have written articles for a wide range of websites like worldscholarshipforum, orchestramag, idealmedhealth, and broadwap.com to mention but a few. With an experience as such, I know what is expected of me.

More so, I write with ZERO plagiarism as I ensure that my contents are unique to the best of my ability. Most importantly, I write with good English proficiency.

Noting the fact that preferences differ, I tailor my efforts to meet your expectations with an unflinching on-time delivery.

I look forward to hearing from you, as I anticipate a positive response.

Regards

Eze Franklin
+2349122846432 (WhatsApp
Re: Wood Products Description Writers Needed by emmanex2000: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Youtube scripts writer needed urgently. Dm @ 07012809662.

(1) (Reply)

US News Site For Urgent Sales / Product Category Page Writer Needed ASAP! Closed!!!!! / Fiverr Job Landing Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.