Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered (62446 Views)

Oluwatobi Ogunmola: Missing 400-Level LAUTECH Student Found Dead In A Bush / Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by Emmanuel909090: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
They kill easily but are afraid to die, cowards

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by Luckysbab: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
ludorum1:
This said man is my uncle...he came into the country from the US 3 weeks ago and was kidnapped at his hotel in ogbomoso..They asked for 100million but eventually settled down for 5million
Nigeria has once again failed us

Sincere condolences. This is really sad.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by Tbasicme: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
I am deeply saddened by this news.
This is wickedness.

After kidnapping, Ransom was paid and those bastards still kill the victims.

This is pure wickedness.

I just can't imagine this. The question to those bastards kidnappers is what do they gain in causing havock and making families to shed tears.

The only language those bastards understand is war and nothing else. The sooner we understand the better.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Never allow yourself to be kidnapped, fight to avoid it as if your life depends on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by Elbethel1: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Like play like play these Fulani killers have established themselves in every corner of this country to wreck havoc on innocent people and the federal govt has no concrete plan to stop them. It has come to a point that we have to discuss the future of this country. May the good Lord continue to protect us.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by Neddstark: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
Elbethel1:
Like play like play these Fulani killers have established themselves in every corner of this country to wreck havoc on innocent people and the federal govt has no concrete plan to stop them. It has come to a point that we have to discuss the future of this country. May the good Lord continue to protect us.

The local people have to unite. Each community should have arms. Any sighting of fulanis in the bushes should be eliminated. If the military cannot protect, we should protect ourselves
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by dammyco(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
RIP
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by batb: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Quicksilver5:
it's only by God's grace that we are still alive
It is only by random chance that you are still alive. You go and travel on Abuja/ Kaduna express and see if you will not be kidnapped!
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by tnerro1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
APC has finished Nigeria patapata
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hope the swines are caught.
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by koolaid87: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu predicted this sh1t going on.

Fulani are opening branches everywhere.

Business is booming

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by TotalRunter: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
What's the tribe of the kidnappers? Why is it not mentioned?
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by Benblaq(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
LoveFayfay:
I blame Nigeria
I blame the system
And I blame ASUU
cry cry
Unnecessary deaths
What's up? Where have you been?
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by Kayvid: 12:43am On Aug 05, 2022
Dm me for more info on 08131195953

Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by Lampy336: 1:15am On Aug 05, 2022
A very loud big amen..
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by Lampy336: 1:20am On Aug 05, 2022
The kidnappers will meet their Waterloo so soon is all my prayers to them..
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by assholemods: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Afonjas Even after collecting Ransom Skullership must go on.. cheesy
Na Satan go punish your generation.
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2022
assholemods:
Na Satan go punish your generation.

Skullercheesy
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
rusher14:
Were demands for ransome ever made?

That's a starting point.
Read the post na
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by rusher14: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Read the post na

You do know some Nairaland topics are edited later?
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
rusher14:

You do know some Nairaland topics are edited later?
That is true

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by LoveFayfay(f): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Benblaq:
What's up? Where have you been?

I'm good... I've been working ooo.
ASUU and all that. grin grin
Re: Bodies Of LAUTECH Student, Killed By Kidnappers Recovered by stormborn28(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Splitmind:
So unfortunate, the situation in the south west has gotten really bad. I will continue praying for our country Nigeria.

The rooster has come home to crow

Nigeria failed you young damsel

If you want to get lynched or killed, just mention buhari or tilumbu in the front of the mourner's. U will never get home alive. But don't be surprised that maybe before now, the family might be supporting this failures
The same thing will befall anybody that is supporting this evil APC. Both your family and friends will witness this so that you will come and testify the goodness of APC government in your life

Mad people full Nigeria sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed! / FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Moment Palmpay Agents Arrested Debtor At Eatery After Tracking Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.