Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! (411542 Views)

Beyonce Shows Off Her REAL HAIR / Popular Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Wears Bisola's Real Hair, / Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed!chai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by divanaija1: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2007
An Ode sud be written to eulogise whoever it was that invented female WIGS,WEAVONS,HAIR ATTACHMENTS,AND THE RECENTLY WIDELY REVEALED CELEBRITY SECRETE, THE LACE FRONT WIG!

embarassedChai,see ma main girl's real hair? embarassed what was she thinking,goin out lik that eh??

In the second pic,her lace front wig wasn't glued to her fore head properly.Too much adhesive causing a bunchy mess (Ouch Beyonce,OUCH!!)

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Free(f): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2007
ha !! cheesy

she needs 2 learn how 2 cover her tracks

most of da celebs use lace front

ex, tyra banks, gabriel Union etc,
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by cecipopula(f): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2007
she's cute with her natural hair

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by spikedcylinder: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2007
Na wa o! Her hair looks awful! But she's still very pretty.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by naijadiva2(f): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2007
the first pick ain' t too bad but the that scar on the second one, man .
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by spikedcylinder: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2007
How can we even be sure that this is not the work of photoshop sef?
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by chiogo(f): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2007
I don't believe that second pic. Didn't y'all see her hair in "deja vu" her hair is a'ight. not that long but it's ok.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by divanaija1: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2007
chiogo:

I don't believe that second pic. Didn't y'all see her hair in "deja vu" her hair is a'ight. not that long but it's ok.

Then u obviously don't beliv in d wonders that a lace front wig can do.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Migines(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2007
Ha ha ha. Beyonce don fck up
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by akins4(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2007
che una no knw say she be black b4? na she suppose marry micheal jackson who is pretending to be a whita but actually he a black man.
well im not suprise to see her this way and i can never be suprise if sum1 also tells me that she using a bleaching cream.

i just love her songs but i dislike she and micheal jackson. they are a big shame to the black race
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by trendy(f): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2007
what da Zap. this is something cheesy
in that first pics the guy with her was staring like * what da hell*
am sure her hair is responsible for the look on his face grin
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by dejiavu(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2007
if people like beyonce did not use make-up how do you want the manufacturer to make profit? well 4 me natural beauty is da BEST.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by choongtin(f): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2007
hattterzzzzzzzzz
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by spikedcylinder: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2007
akins4:

che una no knw say she be black before? na she suppose marry micheal jackson who is pretending to be a whita but actually he a black man.
well im not suprise to see her this way and i can never be suprise if someone also tells me that she using a bleaching cream.

i just love her songs but i dislike she and micheal jackson. they are a big shame to the black race

I am not a die hard fan of Beyonce but. . . . Eh What has she done to shame the black race? Do you realise that her mother is not a black woman? Her mother is WHITE though am not exactly sure of her origins (I think its France but not sure). Beyonce's skin is fair because of her mixed heritage not because she has been having an affair with bleaching creams! angry

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Emad(f): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2007
yeah i agree too
She has mixed heritage ie why she is light, she polishes up like all of the women but teh colour does not really change so much

Whoaaawwwwww did you see that picture, i thought because she was mulatto she will have good hair
My word, my hair is longer
at least i have something above her grin
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by londoner: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2007
Well, there is another version of the first picture, but taken from the othrr side of Beyonce, it shows her hair is actually in a bun which is situated on the other side of her head, and the hair is long.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by trendy(f): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2007
Can we see it?
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by divanaija1: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2007
trendy:

Can we see it?

I second that. So can we see??
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by onyekang1(f): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2007
isnt dis very funny.c d guy in d 1st pix as im shock jus seein beyounce's ugly side grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by kateflow(f): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2007
cheii grin cool shocked
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by trendy(f): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2007
beyonce's status as a sexy woman is a result of her harkwork at filling our screen with her body and dancing up and down like an ogbanje lipsrsealed

unlike J.lo & shakira
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Emad(f): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2007
haba trendy
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by trendy(f): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2007
na lie i talk grin
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by shuppie(f): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2008
na true talk jare my sister grin

trendy:

na lie i talk grin
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by jekkad: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2008
shes ugly undecided
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Hero(m): 1:02am On Jun 30, 2008
Beyonce's mother is not white. angry She's, like my grandmother and many other African-Americans, a Tri-racial African-American; a mixture of white, black and Native American(American Indian). The general mixture racial is half-black, 1/4 white and 1/4 American-Indian. She's of Cation background and large sectors of the African-American Cation population are Tri-racial. Every American can look at her and tell right away that she's not white.

This is her mother; dose she look white to you? If so, then you must also think that a pretty large number of the African-American population is also white; like my mother, father, and pretty much all the rest of my family. We all have portions of white, black, and native mixtures in us from some point in time. cheesy

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by shilling(f): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2008
That guys looks as shocked as I am. She's pretty, but her hair suck big time.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by londoner: 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2008
If you actually look at his line of vision you will see that he is not looking at her hair at all. There is another picture which I saw of that same one, but from the opposite side. Her hair is actually up in a messy bun, her hair has been tied around itself in the bun, the pic from the other side (the side of the guy) shows clearly that her hair is in fact quite long.

I have been trying to locate the picture again.
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by ifyalways(f): 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2008
Not too bad undecided
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 02, 2008
Nothing wrong with the hair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by shruthi1948: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2008
nice one good goin
Re: Beyonce's Real Hair Revealed. Chai! by zigbo(f): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2008
aint that toure of BET(black carpet) in the first pict.so that surprise to see the ugly side of beyonce bla bla is void, i dnt think her hair is dat bad so . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Popular Musicians In Church Of Satan / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures / Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.