Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time (538 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / 8 Important Ways We Can Praise God As Christians / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Speaklove: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
It is a natural (soulish) instinct for all men to want to preserve their life - catholic priest .

It is spiritual to genuinely go through any kind of suffering or shame for Christ's sake .

It is a natural thing to be ashame or afraid
Or fearful .
It is strange to be willing to go through them or overcome them .

2 Timothy 1 vs 6, 7,8.

Do not worry about human opinion but God's opinion because the same people that praised Jesus were the same people that called for his crusifiction.
But God does not changed his mind .

Every negative thing can be done naturally but the greatest kinds of positive things demands for spiritual enablement .
Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by dollytino4real(f): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
I saw purse of with 40k inside, and I returned it to the owner, she just thanked me n left with her purse. See how people bashed me for been foolish because I returned the purse while am in need! To be a Christian many things folo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
dollytino4real:
I saw purse of with 40k inside, and I returned it to the owner, she just thanked me n left with her purse. See how people bashed me for been foolish because I returned the purse while am in need! To be Christian many things folo
What is "Christian" about returning a lost purse to its owner though? undecided

Out here in the west, for example, people, regardless of their beliefs return lost items regularly... I mean it is a no-brainer to do such here. We say it is the "right" thing to do simply because it is a good way of showing love, not necessarily a Godly kind. So, why do you associate doing the very same with being Christian? undecided

1 Like

Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by dollytino4real(f): 6:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Out here in the west, for example, people, regardless of their beliefs return lost items regularly... I mean it is a no-brainer to do such here. We say it is the "right" thing to do simply because it is a good way of showing love, not necessarily a Godly kind. So, why do you associate doing the very same with being Christian? undecided
yes is a simple thing to return lost item to the owner at west but here is a Christ in dat u reverend dat will make u return it because do u know the poverty n hunger here? I dat returned it, am in dare need of money to offset debt n feed my family, do u know even people said' dat she is a Christian' not even me

1 Like

Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Speaklove: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2022
dollytino4real:
I saw purse of with 40k inside, and I returned it to the owner, she just thanked me n left with her purse. See how people bashed me for been foolish because I returned the purse while am in need! To be a Christian many things folo

Yeah !
To follow Christ you will have to give others life by dying to yourself .
You will teach wisdom by been foolish .
You will gain one that is greater than all by losing all .

You will enter into eternal life through the gate of death .

2 Corinthians 4:10-12
[10]always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.
[11]For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
[12]So then death is working in us, but life in you.

Before the world you are foolish but before the eternal one you are a revelation of his wisdom .

But it will always come at a price only few would be willing to pay - death to the flesh and life in the spirit.
Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Speaklove: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:

In the realm of men When the morning comes the night would follow .
When they do well evil covers it .

But the path of the righteous is ever bright and shines from glory to glory unto perfection .
Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Speaklove: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2022
dollytino4real:
yes is a simple thing to return lost item to the owner at west but here is a Christ in dat u reverend dat will make u return it because do u know the poverty n hunger here? I dat returned it, am in dare need of money to offset debt n feed my family, do u know even people said' dat she is a Christian' not even me

You have done well ,ad have given glory to the name of Christ .
That fellow doesn't know what it cost you to do that .
The action is not what is primarily weigh but the intention ,motivation and sacrifices therein .

Please learn to ignore him sometimes ,and know when to answer him sometimes .

Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by dollytino4real(f): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Speaklove:

You have done well ,ad have given glory to the name of Christ .
That fellow doesn't know what it cost you to do that .
The action is not what is primarily weigh but the intention ,motivation and sacrifices therein .

Please learn to ignore him sometimes ,and know when to answer him sometimes .

Proverbs 26:4-5
[4]Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him.
[5]Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own eyes.
no atimes u answer them 4 dem to know more

1 Like

Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by dollytino4real(f): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Speaklove:

Yeah !
To follow Christ you will have to give others life by dying to yourself .
You will teach wisdom by been foolish .
You will gain one that is greater than all by losing all .

You will enter into eternal life through the gate of death .

2 Corinthians 4:10-12
[10]always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.
[11]For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
[12]So then death is working in us, but life in you.

Before the world you are foolish but before the eternal one you are a revelation of his wisdom .

But it will always come at a price only few would be willing to pay - death to the flesh and life in the spirit.
yes o!
Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Speaklove:
In the realm of men When the morning comes the night would follow .
When they do well evil covers it .

But the path of the righteous is ever bright and shines from glory to glory unto perfection .
I don't understand what this has to do with what I asked. undecided

God's New Covenant, that which defines what you call the Christian life is defined about 100 commandments, meaning it is only when you obey at least one of the commandments that one can claim to have in fact honored God. My question was essentially which of the about 100 commandments did the other obey in suggesting his action a Christian one. undecided
Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Kobojunkie: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
dollytino4real:
Understandably the meaning of the term Christian is lost to those who are blind and ignorant so they basically assume even evil to be of Christian origin. undecided

Out in saner climes, even atheists do "good" by the standard that is of men and that "good" can easily be confused as Christian by those who don't understand what is of Christ and what is nor of Christ. undecided

I remember making the acquaintance of a few "good" folks over the years who I naively believed were Christians at first, only to learn over time had absolutely no affiliation of any sort with the Christian God as their faith so to speak lay instead with humanity. But it was only after I realized God that i now know the difference between morality and Christianity. undecided

1 Like

Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Speaklove: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand what this has to do with what I asked. undecided

God's New Covenant, that which defines what you call the Christian life is defined about 100 commandments, meaning it is only when you obey at least one of the commandments that one can claim to have in fact honored God. My question was essentially which of the about 100 commandments did the other obey in suggesting his action a Christian one. undecided

God is not an author of confusion .

You need to wait on God my friend .
You need rest
Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Speaklove: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Understandably the meaning of the term Christian is lost to those who are blind and ignorant so they basically assume even evil to be of Christian origin. undecided

Out in saner climes, even atheists do "good" by the standard that is of men and that "good" can easily be confused as Christian by those who don't understand what is of Christ and what is nor of Christ. undecided

I remember making the acquaintance of a few "good" folks over the years who I naively believed were Christians at first, only to learn over time had absolutely no affiliation of any sort with the Christian God as their faith so to speak lay instead with humanity. But it was only after I realized God that i now know the difference between morality and Christianity. undecided

Submit yourself to him that striketh that he my beat you with the rod and deliver your soul from the hand of the unwise.
Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Speaklove:
God is not an author of confusion .

You need to wait on God my friend .
You need rest
What is the connection between your response and any of what I stated? undecided
Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Kobojunkie: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Speaklove:
Submit yourself to him that striketh that he my beat you with the rod and deliver your soul from the hand of the unwise.
You are still not making any sense to me. undecided
Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Speaklove: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Speaklove: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
True talk
Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Speaklove: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Speaklove: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yes
Re: What God Thinks Is What Matters ,men Can Praise And Criticize You The Same Time by Speaklove: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2022
I'm still learning to practice this .

(1) (Reply)

Chris Oyakilome ! You Are Next By God Grace / Is Jehovah's Witnesses About To Abandon 1914 Doctrine? / How Prophet Kingsley Predicted The Rumble In Pastor Adeboye Led RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.