Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,738 members, 7,840,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me (5566 Views)

My First April Fool By My Female Lecturer Today! / Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex / Help!!! I'm In Love With My Female LECTURER!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
Pweety4me:

Manny Manny with ALL your brains you no fi know wetin 2 do?

OK, i 4got u were a RED blooded male undecided

what else would I be
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by datnigga: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2011
this is so simple, if u dont want the woman, jst tell her u are one minute man or jst make sure u ejjaaculate during pre-intimacy or sumting and u cant continue, she would leave u no doubt!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 05, 2011
@OP, you longed 4 dis, so deal with it angry
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Mynd44: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2011
datnigga:

this is so simple, if u dont want the woman, jst tell her u are one minute man or jst make sure u ejjaaculate during pre-intimacy or sumting and u cant continue, she would leave u no doubt!! grin grin cheesy cheesy

That is bad for PR(Public Relations)
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by Mannylex(m): 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2011
slimjay:

@OP, you longed 4 dis, so deal with it angry

longed for it in what way? angry
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by 3direct: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
dont be a dookie lol!!, Spank her cooter, she crave for it dont be a suckass, the era of spook are gone!!
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by DaDoctor: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mannylex:

longed for it in what way? angry

Oga do whatever u want to do and let us rest. Though i slightly believe you, my practical experience would be you say NO if u really want to say no or the other way round. If anything comes up. Write the SA DEPT And copy your HOD(With proofs)

THATS WHAT I TELL MY STUDENTS. HOPE THIS IS OKAY BY U?
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by edwardgunju(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mannylex:

I can hardly understand wat you're saying.
Dats gibberish broh
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by ibullem(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2016
Mannylex:
I thought it was just a case of male lecturers chasing their female students, so they could take them to bed and then give them good grades in return. In my case It just happened that I was actually offering a course in which a woman was in charge, and when the result was released, I was the only one who had an A in the course, so i decided to show appreciation to the woman, not because she did anything for me or influenced my grade in anyway, cos i had never for once known the woman personally, I just decided I should just pay "homage" to her. And when I went to her office to thank her, she was highly impressed saying she likes students like me who pass courses well even without "sorting" , that's cos actually she doesn't accept sorting. She even gave me some cash that day as a reward for passing her course excellently. She then noted my reg. number, then she collected my number, so I could help in doing some marking for her. After all of these, she started calling my line several times, she recharged my phone most of the times. Then it started getting funny, when she'll call me up and take me for lunch, ask me if I had a girlfriend, she even told me to stay away from girls cos they'll only distract me. She'll give me a peck and then smile at me. Recently she told me she admires me and she likes me very much. I know where all these is leading to and am very confused. This lady has my reg number and she'll still take me on another course, I ain't ready for wat she wants, cos to me it feels very wrong, but I'm thinking of the aftermath, she could just fail me if I turn her down. I'm just so confused right now.

Boss why you no come gimme gist all this while Na... I for even lend a helping hand self...grin

Chai... Things been happen for my backyard and I no know..
Re: My Female Lecturer Is Wooeing Me by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:26am On May 25, 2016
Mynd44:
^^^
I just wish I was the OP. The things I would be doing to the lecturer.
bad guy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Check My JAMB Result! See What It Shows When I Try To Log In / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology Which Course Is More Superior To The Other? / Have You Seen This Animal Before, What's It Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.