Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Government Please Ban Public Religious Activities In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Government Please Ban Public Religious Activities In Nigeria (811 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues / Lagos Considers Lifting Ban On Religious Activities In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Please Ban Public Religious Activities In Nigeria by shooze: 4:29am On Aug 03, 2011
I think the government should place a ban on public religious activities . Since the Muslim fast started the mosque near my house starts blaring from as early as 3am and does not let up to 6am and we will have to endure this for the next 30 days. It gets worse when a church is having revival and then it becomes a competition as they both try to outdo themselves . This is downright wickedness under the guise of religion. Government please do something

1 Like

Re: Government Please Ban Public Religious Activities In Nigeria by Joagbaje(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2011
It's not Nairaland you need. Go to court.
Re: Government Please Ban Public Religious Activities In Nigeria by shooze: 6:36am On Aug 03, 2011
cryIn nigeria as if i go win just frustrated jare with the lack of sleep
Re: Government Please Ban Public Religious Activities In Nigeria by JeSoul(f): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2011
shooze:

I think the government should place a ban on public religious activities . Since the Muslim fast started the mosque near my house starts blaring from as early as 3am and does not let up to 6am and we will have to endure this for the next 30 days. It gets worse when a church is having revival and then it becomes a competition as they both try to outdo themselves . This is downright wickedness under the guise of religion. Government please do something

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-123896.0.html
Noisy Places Of Worship

I feel your pain. The practice of ones religion should not infringe on others peace. Its also the fault of the govt. There should be much better zoning and planning such that churches/mosques should not be allowed to build in residential areas. Sorry ehn. Buy very good ear plugs or sound proof your windows . . .
Re: Government Please Ban Public Religious Activities In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2011
JeSoul:

I feel your pain. The practice of ones religion should not infringe on others peace. Its also the fault of the govt. There should be much better zoning and planning such that churches/mosques should not be allowed to build in residential areas.

This is a good idea of a bill to the NASS. good riddance to bad rubbis.h

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Blames Marriage Break-ups On Sin / Christianity Vs. Islam - The Moral Law By Arnie Gentile ( Part 2 ) / Bin Laden Told Children 'live In Peace In The West'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.