Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Qatar Living Conditions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Qatar Living Conditions (3695 Views)

Southwestern University Students Cry Out Over Poor Living Conditions (Photo) / ASUU Gives Least Acceptable Conditions To End Strike / Nigeria at 58: Nans Seeks Improved Living Conditions For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar Living Conditions by Ketchup908: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Anyone that can gives information about working conditions in Qatar for Africa immigrants?
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Ketchup908:
Anyone that can gives information about working conditions in Qatar for Africa immigrants?

They are having the time of the life there but are conscious of not breaking any single law there..the pay makes sense and the citizens are cordial enof
Loneliness is already a.mountain u can't climb over there,,marrying their citizen or foreigner is out of it..u don't exist and they treat u like that..make ur money and stay away from the limelight

9 Likes

Re: Qatar Living Conditions by Tohsynetita1: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

They are having the time of the life there but are conscious of not breaking any single law there..the pay makes sense and the citizens are cordial enof
Loneliness is already a.mountain u can't climb over there,,marrying their citizen or foreigner is out of it..u don't exist and they treat u like that..make ur money and stay away from the limelight
shed more light
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Tohsynetita1:

shed more light
be specific with ur question as that is light enof

7 Likes

Re: Qatar Living Conditions by Ketchup908: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Is their kafala system still enacted and is one free from the system if being sponsor by someone in Nigeria?
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by Danielomisco(m): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

give us gist please...and how does one move there?how did you get there,cost and all??

1 Like

Re: Qatar Living Conditions by adeyemo1998: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Can you please explain more about freedom of movement and living there?
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2022
adeyemo1998:

Can you please explain more about freedom of movement and living there?
movement is very free na, kiss kiss kiss living there is according to what u can afford and the company that brought u
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by Bush2013: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2022
Have you seen any Nigerian Dr working there. What's the pay like?
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by Ketchup908: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
movement is very free na, kiss kiss kiss living there is according to what u can afford and the company that brought u

Can't I apply for a job from Nigeria and travel without any company sponsoring me?
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2022
Ketchup908:

Can't I apply for a job from Nigeria and travel without any company sponsoring me?

No dear.. someone reputable..work or family must invite u over or school
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by Natbrowny: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Ketchup908:

Pay is good. But DON'T BREAK THE SMALLEST RULE.
Go to work early,make little friend cycle, go home. Delete ur naija experience of any way na way.

Freedom for that place get as e be been an african. Asian countries no like Africans even if una dey pray and chow 2geda.

Avoid Drugs

Good luck
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by adeyemo1998: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Can one travel out of the country without sponsors permission?
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by favour32(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Qater standard of living is extremely high.
Work pay is quite cool.
But what is high is rent for accomodation.

You cannot near their females.
Laws are strictly obeyed in Qater.
If you have got connect to Qater,move ASAP as you won't regret it.

Take note,for guys only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qatar Living Conditions by Toluwanise247(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good day everyone, my name are Oladap kehinde Tolu, (TOK’S) I buy gifts card at good rate and my payment is very fast. You can check my profile for my number phone. Thanks
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by tsephanyah(f): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
I wonder why they'll let thugs go there and destroy their beautiful country. The drug trafficking lowlife IPOB terrorists from yeast are cancer
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by lilyheaven: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Why did you say for guys only?
What about females ?
favour32:
Qater standard of living is extremely high.
Work pay is quite cool.
But what is high is rent for accomodation.

You cannot near their females.
Laws are strictly obeyed in Qater.
If you have got connect to Qater,move ASAP as you won't regret it.

Take note,for guys only.
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by samueloti7: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
this is awesome
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by doctore212(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
How much be olosho there.

With 5k can i carry TDB
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by zyphr(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
tsephanyah:
I wonder why they'll let thugs go there and destroy their beautiful country. The drug trafficking lowlife IPOB terrorists from yeast are cancer

The first line of your signature perfectly describes the type of person you are.
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 5:19am On Aug 06, 2022
tsephanyah:

Sonnet than expected you will be diagnosed with cancer and the only doctor that can treat you is ibo, that's when you will realised that being a cow has no justification for eating grasses.
Re: Qatar Living Conditions by tsephanyah(f): 5:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

Sonnet than expected you will be diagnosed with cancer and the only doctor that can treat you is ibo, that's when you will realised that being a cow has no justification for eating grasses.
70% of them drug traffickers, 10% lowlife terrorists 10% Armed robbers 10% drug traffickers. Never saw one of you them been a doctor

(1) (Reply)

National Policy On Education / Secret: How To Become One Of The Best Student In Your Institution Of Choice / History Of Ishiagu Of Ivo Lga , Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.