Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Get 100% Of Your Investment In The First Month In Sunpower - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get 100% Of Your Investment In The First Month In Sunpower (383 Views)

Earn Money In Sunpower While You Sleep / Earn Money When You Purchase A Solar Equipment In Sunpower / Get 100% Returns On Queen's Court Estate With C Of O Is Lekki In 6mnths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 100% Of Your Investment In The First Month In Sunpower by njisomtin: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2022
With Sunpower you are guaranteed of 100% of your investment in the first month and get the bonus for the rest 11 months of your investment,this is the fact .
See history of the earnings in sunpower below.
For More Enquires chat me up on WhatsApp on 07038589110

Sunpower money sweet oooo

Re: Get 100% Of Your Investment In The First Month In Sunpower by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2022
njisomtin:
With Sunpower you are guaranteed of �% of your investment in the first month and get the bonus for the rest 11 months of your investment,this is the fact .
See history of the earnings in sunpower below.
For More Enquires chat me up on WhatsApp on 07038589110

Sunpower money sweet oooo

I want to start with the 8k
Will.mesage u...run with my money...die with rubber on your head and eaten by dogs plsu making hell in a grand style

Re: Get 100% Of Your Investment In The First Month In Sunpower by njisomtin: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Chat me up on the number 07038589110, you have no reason to fear,you go thank me last last,if possible drop your number I go chat you up on WhatsApp.
I will say it again Sunpower money sweet ooo
Re: Get 100% Of Your Investment In The First Month In Sunpower by johnson1309(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2022
This people are gradually getting into people's head.

Now before you make withdrawal they will say should pay some money while you have not made any withdrawal.
I am waiting for another challenge.

Maybe this time around they will say people should start dropping their bvn and finally shutdown with people's money.

Imagine them swearing by Jesus as a way of convincing their investors
Re: Get 100% Of Your Investment In The First Month In Sunpower by johnson1309(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2022
Please while you are investigating make sure you watch your back before you are left with nothing in your bank account.

They have conditioned my account to make payments before withdrawal.
After making now they will be saying another thing.

Hmmmmmm
Be wise before we fall into another MMM

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Black Friday Promo For The Year 2022!! You Don't Wish To Miss Out / Lady Wails Bitterly, Shows Uncompleted Building She Got After Paying N1.2m To La / N.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.