Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Owing Fairmoney #664k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Owing Fairmoney #664k (2255 Views)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Kiilaboi: Cubana Chief Priest Is Owing Me - Man Calls Out Him Out Over Debt / Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owing Fairmoney #664k by davien(m): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2022
Hey guys, got laid off work a while back but I took a loan of #350k from fairmoney of which I paid back #221k, but the interest is reading I have an excess of #443,280.

I have called severally to make them aware I've been laid off work and their response have been that I must pay, I struggled to pay for the previous month but this month I know I'll be unable to. Please if you have experience or advise I'd like to hear it. I heard there's a daily fee that keeps adding up for not paying and my loan may end up going up to #6 million by years end.
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by silvoclaira: 11:05am On Aug 05, 2022
grin
I do not mean to mock you Op

Only death or total disability frees you!

Until then, you have to re-pay every dime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by McStoic(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2022
davien:
Hey guys, got laid off work a while back but I took a loan of #350k from fairmoney of which I paid back #221k, but the interest is reading I have an excess of #443,280.

I have called severally to make them aware I've been laid off work and their response have been that I must pay, I struggled to pay for the previous month but this month I know I'll be unable to. Please if you have experience or advise I'd like to hear it. I heard there's a daily fee that keeps adding up for not paying and my loan may end up going up to #6 million by years end.

Hmmm..never borrow huge sum of money if you don't have a plan to invest it...You get mind sha..

3 Likes

Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Applegirl22: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2022
nothing will happen, highest dey will call all ur contact nd tell dem u are a tif

5 Likes

Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by mariahAngel(f): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2022
If you have to sell your property to pay off that loan, do it quickly. Your peace of mind is worth it and your dignity is at stake.

3 Likes

Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Zee0007: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2022
In life, never take a loan you don't have the means to pay back.

Even if you have the means to pay back, don't take a loan.

Your peace of mind is divine.

5 Likes

Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by endsarrrs(f): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Not defending fairmoney, but if you're paying less than the interest on any loan and expecting it to ever go away you're a dreamer

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by davien(m): 11:21am On Aug 05, 2022
mariahAngel:
If you have to sell your property to pay off that loan, do it quickly. Your peace of mind is worth it and your dignity is at stake.
I'm unable to pay my rent too, was hustling to make ends meet. Have to sadly move back home even.
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by davien(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2022
All I want to know is if I can halt those rate charges and pay back slowly or on my own time, I'm not a criminal and I know better days are ahead..
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2022
Oga don't kill yourself or go and steal to pay their money...
Hustle bro, when you get the money you pay them back

2 Likes

Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by davien(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Oga don't kill yourself or go and steal to pay their money...
Hustle bro, when you get the money you pay them back
There's a 1.8% fee per day.
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by CAPSLOCKED: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
davien
OF COURSE YOU SHOULD PAY BACK IF YOU'RE CAPABLE. IF YOU'RE NOT, TAKE IT OFF YOUR MIND AND WORK TOWARDS GETTING YOUR SHĮT TOGETHER. THE MOST THEY CAN DO IS SEND CALLS AND TEXTS. BUT YOU'LL LIVE MANY MORE DECADES. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by sunday002(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
They will soon give you discount on the money
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Zico777(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Applegirl22:
nothing will happen, highest dey will call all ur contact nd tell dem u are a tif
So the call is nothing Abi!
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Zico777(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
mariahAngel:
U make correct sense pass dat one wey comment above u.
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Zico777(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
I have a question to ask u, what exactly did u use/collect the loan 4?

1 Like

Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Tonytonex(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2022
davien:

what? Those people are thieves. Na wa oh. 6mil after paying more than half of the money?
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Tonytonex(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2022
davien:
I'm unable to pay my rent too, was hustling to make ends meet. Have to sadly move back home even.
God abeg. Chai!
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Tonytonex(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
davien:
All I want to know is if I can halt those rate charges and pay back slowly or on my own time, I'm not a criminal and I know better days are ahead..
you can't stop it. It is called it is called accrued interest. It accumulate daily. But theirs is too much.

1 Like

Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by kess1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
My sincere advice to you is to sell other people's products as an affiliate or create your own digital products and sell to meet up and pay, or else, my brother, the interest will keep adding up and getting anyone to bail you out of this mess will be difficult.

So either you sell other people's products or create your own digital products and sell to get out of this mess.

The beautiful part of my advice, if you take it, is that the start-up cost is small and you can raise the money to clear your debt.

I'm an experienced digital marketer and you can connect with me from the info in my profile to know how to get started and come out of this mess fast!

It's well o
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Gratefulheart2(f): 10:36pm On Jan 09
davien:

please how did you resolve this?
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by davien(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10
Gratefulheart2:
please how did you resolve this?
I just stopped picking up their calls, they've reduced it down to over a #100k, i'll pay when I'm able to.

1 Like

Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Gratefulheart2(f): 7:46pm On Jan 10
davien:
I just stopped picking up their calls, they've reduced it down to over a #100k, i'll pay when I'm able to.
OK but didn't they access your account or other accounts via your bvn?
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by davien(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12
Gratefulheart2:
OK but didn't they access your account or other accounts via your bvn?
They did, open a new account or don't put money in the one they know, after all these they reduced the amount i was to pay to over 100k, they knew they were playing dirty initially, I will pay them next month.
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Gratefulheart2(f): 6:39pm On Jan 12
davien:
They did, open a new account or don't put money in the one they know, after all these they reduced the amount i was to pay to over 100k, they knew they were playing dirty initially, I will pay them next month.
OK Thank you.
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Maryeama: 7:55pm On Mar 05
Was there any form of visitation from their agent to your home/work place?
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Zooo: 4:36pm On Mar 16
davien:

Did they call any of your contacts or take legal action against you?
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by davien(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16
Zooo:

Did they call any of your contacts or take legal action against you?
They called but no legal action was taken.
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by IbrahimSola: 11:16pm On Mar 16
davien:

Guy, send a text to all your contacts that you have been laid off from work. Appeal to them nicely that you have a facility that is hanging on your neck which you don't want them to start calling you a thief or fraudster.

Appeal to your contact to help you to clear the loan with whatever they have. Mention the amount of the loan and the fact that it is increasing everyday.

If they refuse, or majority refuse to help you, then delete the loan app, or simply withdraw their access to your calls, messages, etc. And if any of your contacts tells you that they received a message from a loan company that you're a fraudster, tell them that it what what you were begging them to help you out. Block the number that the loan company uses in calling you, and pray that they are loan sharks that can't legitly report you to Credit Bureau, otherwise it will be hard for you to obtain any facility again.

What I'm telling you now is just a little better than suicide, because by doing this, e mean say you no get shame again, anything wey wan happen, mek e happen. At least nobody will blame you cos you reached out for help.

In business or relationship, honesty is the best policy. When you open up to people about your situation, they will know how to deal with you and what to expect. So make your choice, or start doing any menial work to repay the company. Tell them you want to meet with them.

2 Likes

Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Zooo: 6:13pm On Mar 17
davien:

Wow. I thought fairmoney don't call contacts. Or perhaps it was your guarantor they called?
Re: Owing Fairmoney #664k by Futuristic(m): 9:45am On Mar 19
davien:

Did they visit your home or office?

(1) (Reply)

Nairalist Users: Beware Of Scam! / Copper Ore & Barite Mines For Sales / Interview: Seun Osewa Reveals How He Started Nairaland.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.