Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

When Using Magento 2, What Is The Advanced SEO Friendly Blog Used For? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / When Using Magento 2, What Is The Advanced SEO Friendly Blog Used For? (143 Views)

Necessary Precautions To Take When Using An ATS. / How To Know You Are Been Watched When Using A Public Toilet / 5 Tips And Tricks When Using Galaxy S6 Edge | Notjustips.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Using Magento 2, What Is The Advanced SEO Friendly Blog Used For? by simonwalker(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
While everyone is so desperately looking for some best SEO improving or sales-boosting modules in order to drive more traffic to their websites they forget about the value of a blog. Content is king, so why don't use it as a main traffic generator? Magento 2 Blog Plugin in the extension that allows you to manage your store and blog FROM ONE PLACE which is very convenient. It is the professional marketing tool with the best SEO practices and social promotion features that will help you generate more traffic to your website, acquire new customers and increase your website's profit and that all by regularly writing on some relevant topics. With Magento 2 Blog Extension you will be able to: - create blog posts, categories and tags - optimize your blog meta information - set the advanced permalinks for your blog posts - establish a relationship with your customers through blog comments - configure internal links (next&previuos posts) - configure blog sidebar widgets - structure your posts with the Magento 2 page builder.

Which benefit do you derive from blogs?

Increase Store Traffic[/i]
By adding valuable content to your store's blog, you can improve your search engine rankings and drive organic traffic to your site.

Qualify Your Leads[i]

Traffic from organic sources converts better. Get more customers from your blog by using conversion optimization techniques.

Gain Authority by Building Your Brand[i][/i]
Create a reputation as a credible source of information and an industry icon by publishing well-researched articles

(1) (Reply)

Pixel 4xl 6/64 With Pouch And Charger / Shocking But Real:facebook Is On For Sale / Web Design Vitals Tools To Boost Your Technology Web Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.