Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Search For The Web Designers Of The Year ! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Search For The Web Designers Of The Year ! (806 Views)

How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google / The Web Has Become Really Annoying / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Search For The Web Designers Of The Year ! by seundare(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2007
Hello Guys!

Their is need for us to nominate the best web designer for the year. The idea behind this is to discover Creative and Innovative web designer in Nigeria, this will encorage upcoming web designers out there. 

What you need to watch out for to nominate a designer are Creativity design, Functionality and Rich Content.

To participate name two creative web designer you know with a least one of their designed site on the net, this will help us norminate the top ten.

These are my list:

Oleku: Designed site www.idonthestreet.com, www.faceoffestac.net, www.oleku.org
Seun:  Designed site www.technologyworldreport.com, www.truthhurt.com, www.acnexia.org, www.imagesavvy.org, www.businessworldng.com

Thank you.
Re: Search For The Web Designers Of The Year ! by my2cents(m): 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2007
Seundare,

IMHO, nairaland isn't a fair representation of web designers in Nigeria. If you really want a good representation, you should promote this event on the public airwaves in Nigeria.

There are many talented ones who have never heard of NL (and hence this post). Getting to them will take more than posting on NL.

as always, my 2 cents.
Re: Search For The Web Designers Of The Year ! by Seun(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2007
Any 'web designer' that has not heard of Nairaland is not a web designer. Not really. You can't do web design in a vacuum. You have to access the Internet. Use google. Join forums like Nairaland to learn, etc.
Re: Search For The Web Designers Of The Year ! by niceuzor: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2007
Seun & Seundare re u guyz related? shocked

just curious!!!
Re: Search For The Web Designers Of The Year ! by Seun(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2007
No.
Re: Search For The Web Designers Of The Year ! by Cactus(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2007
Seun:

Any 'web designer' that has not heard of Nairaland is not a web designer. Not really. You can't do web design in a vacuum. You have to access the Internet. Use google. Join forums like Nairaland to learn, etc.

this is absolutely stupid, should you register in a forum before you know how to design? what part of designing does this site provide?

You dont have to join anything to know anything you dont have to search on google to know how to build a website. FYI there are books available that people can read.

SO stupid really cao ni ma
Re: Search For The Web Designers Of The Year ! by Afam(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2007
Seun:

Somebody wake me up from this dream. Can't believe someone would have statements like these.
Re: Search For The Web Designers Of The Year ! by tundewoods(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2007
@ Seun

Please tell me that your above statement is a joke,then i will laugh.

Please,please and please what is that suppose to mean.Seun this is the honest truth 90% of my web design colleuges DO NOT KNOW Nairaland.com and the other 10% that do rarely visit it. I personaly was aware of nairaland since 2005 shortly after it launch but was just convienced to register in 2006 and it took me another year to send my first post.

My guys,we are a total of 150 Million Nigerians at home and about 12 Million in Diaspora, and assume we have about 10 million active Nigerian internet users around the world.

Then calculate the number of users you have on the forum.I guess you can tell the difference. grin

(1) (Reply)

Website Review, Anyone? / My Story So Far (part !) / 25 Reasons You Might Be A Hardcore Graphic/web Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.