Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Please is Anyone Driving From Lagos To Abuja Or Nasarawa That I Can Join - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please is Anyone Driving From Lagos To Abuja Or Nasarawa That I Can Join (599 Views)

Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / Would Be Driving From Port Harcourt To Abuja / Abuja Or Lagos: Which Is More Conducive For Living And Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please is Anyone Driving From Lagos To Abuja Or Nasarawa That I Can Join by KmniAutos(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hello, good day Nairalanders, please is there anyone going from Lagos to Abuja or Lafia in Nasarawa today, tomorrow or next that I can join to as I got a mini temporal job there from my brother and he's even broke at the moment and gosh!, things has been EXTREMELY tight!!

I'm going to the College of Agriculture in Lafia precisely.

I know they're still good people out there, this is one of my last option. embarassed

Any kind gesture would be extremely appreciated please or anyone that God touch his/her mind who wants to support with transportation, I would be so grateful.

1 Like

Re: Please is Anyone Driving From Lagos To Abuja Or Nasarawa That I Can Join by KmniAutos(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Abeg make una help me o, God no go shame us
Re: Please is Anyone Driving From Lagos To Abuja Or Nasarawa That I Can Join by KmniAutos(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
embarassed
Re: Please is Anyone Driving From Lagos To Abuja Or Nasarawa That I Can Join by HoneyBee23(f): 2:48am On Aug 08, 2022
KmniAutos:
Hello, good day Nairalanders, please is there anyone going from Lagos to Abuja or Lafia in Nasarawa today, tomorrow or next that I can join to as I got a mini temporal job there from my brother and he's even broke at the moment and gosh!, things has been EXTREMELY tight!!

I'm going to the College of Agriculture in Lafia precisely.

I know they're still good people out there, this is one of my last option. embarassed

Any kind gesture would be extremely appreciated please or anyone that God touch his/her mind who wants to support with transportation, I would be so grateful.

Mbok!,in this dangerous period? shocked , would send a token and maybe anyone touched would do too,if you can't afford a flight ticket,better you go to a verified bus park to board a bus than asking on a public forum, offcourse anyone could get money empty or stranded but most people online aren't what they seemed to be,so it's kinda risky asking random people to take you to such a distance,the good ones are becoming fewer.God protect your children!, by the way, hope you aren't among those abusing women here o angry grin

1 Like

Re: Please is Anyone Driving From Lagos To Abuja Or Nasarawa That I Can Join by RawBitterTruth(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Travel, Nigeria, Hotels, Restaurants, Beach, Relaxation, Hotels In Nigeria / Hello Nairalanders My Company Arranges Visa For People To Any Country Of Their C / Ndlea Cert-help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.