Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,452 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - (719 Views)

Why Do Most Nigeria Streets Look Like This? / This Is What Small Towns In CANADA Look Like (VIDEO) / COVID-19: What Economy Class Could Look Like After Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - by BadNews: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
People Living In Canada Country

What Is The Health Care System Look Like In Canada Country Now?

How Much Will It Cost To Go To Any Health Care System In Canada?

What Is The Process In Which A Nigerian Will Follow To Go To Any Health Care Center In Canada Country?

What Type Of Visa, Will A Person Apply For And What Is The Cost For The Visa?

What Is The Pros And Cons About Canada Health Care System?

Is There Any Documents Required Before Going To Any Canada Health Center?

BAD NEWS A.K.A , The Blogger On Nairaland Forum Really Need An Answer!

Re: What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - by BadNews: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun
Re: What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - by jerryunit48: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
First time I read something that is not related to bad news from this guy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - by BadNews: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
jerryunit48:
Ab ah

Are You Currently In Canada Country?
Re: What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - by jerryunit48: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:

Are You Currently In Canada Country?
No i am in Germany and I can tell you that they have one of the best Health care system in the world

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - by BadNews: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
jerryunit48:
No i am in Germany and I can tell you that they have one of the best Health care system in the world

Ok, Answer The Following Question On The Thread Please.
Re: What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - by BadNews: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun

, Needs More Comment On This.

Nigeria Health Care System Is Not Standard Compare To The Health System In CANADA.
Re: What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - by jerryunit48: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:

My brother I know that Germany is very good when it comes to Health, I don’t know much about Canada
Ok, Answer The Following Question On The Thread Please.
Re: What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - by BadNews: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=jerryunit48 post=115447993][/quote]

You No Wan Answer The Question Again?
Re: What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - by jerryunit48: 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
BadNews:

You No Wan Answer The Question Again?
sorry , I am in a party right now that is why I can’t really reply promptly

1 Like

Re: What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - by BadNews: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
jerryunit48:
sorry , I am in a party right now that is why I can’t really reply promptly

After The Party, Reply Me
Re: What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - by NaijaCover(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2022
BadNews:
People Living In Canada Country

What Is The Health Care System Look Like In Canada Country Now?

How Much Will It Cost To Go To Any Health Care System In Canada?

What Is The Process In Which A Nigerian Will Follow To Go To Any Health Care Center In Canada Country?

What Type Of Visa, Will A Person Apply For And What Is The Cost For The Visa?

What Is The Pros And Cons About Canada Health Care System?

Is There Any Documents Required Before Going To Any Canada Health Center?

BAD NEWS A.K.A , The Blogger On Nairaland Forum Really Need An Answer!

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod And Seun

Push This Thread To Homepage Na

Everyday Is Not Bad News Thread
Re: What Is The Health Care System In Canada Look Like - by tweasderd: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2022
Unfortunately, I don't see a link to your ppt.
By the way, it has always been difficult for me to understand such topics. Previously, when my friends discussed our country's healthcare system or the country they wanted to move to. I couldn't support the conversations. Of course, after the pandemic, everything changed. I became interested in not getting sick or getting good medical care. And I started reading articles about the healthcare system, about Covid-19 vaccines, and so on. On https://santemondial.fr/ , I always find more health news, so I check the site updates at least once a week. What news sources do you follow?

(1) (Reply)

Easy Travel To Uk / Pls I Need Driving Direction To The Former Methodist Teachers' College, Shagamu - The Ogun State Nys / Price E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.