Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How Did You Cope With Noise Pollution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did You Cope With Noise Pollution (163 Views)

How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? / Solution To Permanently End Plastic Pollution / Air Pollution: Nigeria Ranks 4th Deadliest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Cope With Noise Pollution by lookingfly: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2022
Hello nairalanders, I am forced to write about noise because of my recent exposure to it and I really want to know ways to solve this problem especially in a country like Nigeria.

It all started when i moved into a new apartment, and as usual for someone going to a new area, there are lots of thrills and expections. But it seems, some of these new feeling of excitement is dwindling down. This is because, this new apartment shares a fence with a worship center. For the period I've stayed, I am forced to consider that some of them have nothing tangible to do so have the ample time to "pray" on the top of their voices, clapping of hands and use of all forms of musical instruments at anytime of the day not minding this is a residential area and there should be fairness on how they carryout their activities so others could live in peace and in a serene environment. They ho as far as playing music/ pray all throughout the night when people are sleeping and these could happen at any day.

This for me is threatening and begining to feel there is nothing anyone can do about it. What are the ways to go around these situations able nairalanders?

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Foods To Avoid On A Gout Diet / How To Treat Anxiety and Depression Completely / Sure Weight Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.