Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Kcee (formerly Of Kcpresh) Drops Debut Solo Music Video Titles It " Now I Know " - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kcee (formerly Of Kcpresh) Drops Debut Solo Music Video Titles It " Now I Know " (780 Views)

Waje Features J Martins On Her New Single As She Drops Debut Album Soon / Kcpresh Finally Splits. Here Is Kcee's Debut Solo Single Titled, Okpekete. / Bionic Drops Debut Album "breaking The Silents"-buy Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee (formerly Of Kcpresh) Drops Debut Solo Music Video Titles It " Now I Know " by DJOKAY(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2011
KCee, member of the defunct group, KC PRESH is back with the video of one of his singles, “Now I know”

The video, which is the first from KCee as a solo artiste was shot in the calm serene “Balearic Island” of Spain in the western Mediterranean Sea, near the eastern coast of the Iberian Peninsula.

It will be recalled that the journey of 12 years came to an end about a month ago when the duo of Kcee and Presh officially announced their split and have since been releasing singles off their respective debut solo album.

Here is the link:  http://www.djokaymegamixer.com/2011/08/kcee-formerly-of-kcpresh-now-i-know.html

(1) (Reply)

New Female Artist.........omotoke Ft Shimmo.....onitemi / Don Jazzy Releases Solar Plexus Album For Free / New Joint With A Dagrin Look Alike That Sounds Like Dmx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.