Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,802 members, 7,851,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

A New Nairalanders Member. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A New Nairalanders Member. (2405 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Nairalanders Member. by ogkrakkid(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Samantha123:
No, we haven't connected, it just happens that I'm the curious type and I'm very good at holding long conversations with strangers without even asking for their names.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You should calm down with that compromise for resolution, go drink some water.. grin grin grin

I know that there's a lot of tribalism in Nigeria, so when you finally decide to settle down, are you hoping to go for an Anang woman, or any Nigerian woman from any tribe is okay with you?
I am very much indifferent about that marrying from any tribe. grin
I am not the tribalistic type. Wat I look out for is very different from that.at my level of exposure and education all that shouldn't be at d front.
Once she's ok then d rest is a tory for another day. grin
Re: A New Nairalanders Member. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Okay, I wish you all the best in finding your Juliet.
ogkrakkid:

I am very much indifferent about that marrying from any tribe. grin
I am not the tribalistic type. Wat I look out for is very different from that.at my level of exposure and education all that shouldn't be at d front.
Once she's ok then d rest is a tory for another day. grin
Re: A New Nairalanders Member. by ogkrakkid(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
Samantha123:
Okay, I wish you all the best in finding your Juliet.
Yeah thanks for ur wishes. And Same here too.
Nigeria is a very diverse nation. But don't u think this should be off this forum?
Re: A New Nairalanders Member. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nope.

I'm sure there are a lot of wonderful Nigerian ladies here who'll like to have those chit chats with you offline.

Just give them a chance Sir and good luck.
ogkrakkid:

Yeah thanks for ur wishes. And Same here too.
Nigeria is a very diverse nation. But don't u think this should be off this forum?
Re: A New Nairalanders Member. by ogkrakkid(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Samantha123:
Nope.

I'm sure there are a lot of wonderful Nigerian ladies here who'll like to have those chit chats with you offline.

Just give them a chance Sir and good luck.
Lol.
Wat ever rocks your boat
Re: A New Nairalanders Member. by AfahaAbia(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
Hello nairalanders, I'm new here from South Africa, though I've been a guest for almost 4 years now. Since I didn't know much about Nigeria or Nigerians in general, I was a bit skeptical about being a member here, but my Nigerian friend whom I met 2 years ago made me realize that Nigerians can be good people to be around.

So I'm looking forward to being part of this nairaland family.

Hi, can we be friends? I would really like to know you better. Please let's chat on WhatsApp. My number is +2348036267796.

Hoping to hear from you.
Re: A New Nairalanders Member. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 29, 2022
We can start by chatting here.. smiley smiley smiley
AfahaAbia:

Hi, can we be friends? I would really like to know you better. Please let's chat on WhatsApp. My number is +2348036267796.

Hoping to hear from you.
Re: A New Nairalanders Member. by AfahaAbia(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2022
Samantha123:
We can start by chatting here.. smiley smiley smiley

Well I'm thinking chatting here won't be very convenient because it's an open forum that's why
Re: A New Nairalanders Member. by Kingsmm55: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2022
Niger guyman
Re: A New Nairalanders Member. by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2022
What's there to hide?
AfahaAbia:

Well I'm thinking chatting here won't be very convenient because it's an open forum that's why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying A Deaf And Dumb Girl,will Our Kids Be Deaf And Dumb Too? / Picture : See What This Woman Tatooed On Her Belle / How Do You Handle S*xual Harassment By Your In-laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.