Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Physically And Mentally Fit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Physically And Mentally Fit (1194 Views)

Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos / Couple Abandon Their Mentally Challenged Child In Hospital And Ran Away - Photo / What Is Your Message For The Physical And Mentally Challenged People Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Physically And Mentally Fit by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
I'm really interested in getting into some kind of exercise regimen. I grew up on a lot of push-ups but quit following up on exercise quite a long time ago. I have access to a gym in Akoka Lagos (won't vouch for their standard until I've used it) and I need advice on workout programs. I don't want to bodybuild, I just want to get and stay fit. Anybody advice me? smiley
Re: Physically And Mentally Fit by djayxpro: 4:09am On Aug 06, 2011
Uh, with this thread, you won't really get answers you want. Most people do not exercise often, so you'd be asking for replies from people like you. launch out and find answers for yourself. Google it or something, take charge!
Re: Physically And Mentally Fit by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2011
Thanks, d-jay. Thought I should try. Anyway, I'm working with a website now. I wanted advice that's suited to Nigerian foods and stuff like that. That's not easily found on the Web.

(1) (Reply)

Why ƌƦε̲̣̣̣̥ 2nd Sons Always Taller? / UK To Go Tough With Nigerians Visiting For Child Delivery / Please Help Save A Friend From Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.