Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power (10119 Views)

Ogenna Walter Receives Rousing Reception In Central African Republic As Host / Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri Takes Relief Materials To Abuja Widows To Mark Birthday / Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri Becomes Lifestyle Asset Hub Company Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by AquaBekee: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2022
Ex Beauty Queen Speaks On Political Inclusion of Women, Youths at Int'l Women Power Conference 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytMchD_lpU

The founder Motivating African Youth Initiative, Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri has hosted and moderated a panel discussion at the just concluded International Women Power Conference Africa 2022.

The panel had as members, former member House of Representatives from Abia State, Nnenna Ukeje, the Founder When in Need Foundation { WIN FOUNDATION} Chief Chetachi Nwoga- Ecton, Amb. DR. Utchay Odims, Amb Dr. Becky Ogonnaya (JP), Vice President of the Management Dev. Institute Students Union Of The Gambia, AMb. Fanta Ceesay and, Obiageli Comfort Ezigbo Ubah PhD.

The discussion centered on inclusion of women and youths as well as efforts to enhance the welfare of women in Nigeria.

Ogenna a Pan African Patriotic Youth and Leading Woman advocate was also honoured in the category of 20 Young female voices in Africa.

The young giant in youth advocacy whose height is yet to be determined also made the nomination list for Igbere TV Leadership Excellence award along with Dr. Ahmad Isah, Aisha Yesufu and Harrison Gwamnishu.

Also recognized at the conference are the First Lady of Oyo State, Tamunominini Makinde, her Akwa Ibom counterpart, Mrs. Martha Udom Emmanuel, the First Lady of Kebbi State, Dr. Zainab Bagudu, and wife of Sokoto state Governor, Maryam Mairo Aminu who all bagged Governor’s Wife Impact and Compassionate Award.

The 2022 International Women Power Conference Africa had as the theme, "Revisiting Global Agenda For Gender Equality 1995".

Other dignitaries who graced the event include, HRM (Dr) Eze Martin C. Amaku Ikeduru, Chief Elisha Buba Yero ( Wakilin Kpop Ham ) Designated Ambassador of Kpop Ham. Ham Land, Ambassador Kate Igbokwe.

The conference was organised by the President & Founder Nigeria Goodwill Ambassodor Awards, African CEO Merit Award and African Leading Women Conference & Awards, Amb. Chris Odey.

He presented 50 widows with 2 Bags of rice with 50k naira cash during the conference session as his own little way of supporting them this hard time

The conference had two sessions, morning session was for lecture and panel sessions moderated by Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri while the evening was for the Awards ceremony.

The Africa's Leading Women magazine was also launched.

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1484541-inclusion-women-youths-top-agenda-international-women-power-conference-2022/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Zonefree(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeew!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Loreeo: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2022
undecided
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Calypso2006(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by ignis: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2022
She looks like and talk like the evicted beauty of Big Brother Naija...

Beauty without brains.

8 Likes

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by DropsMic(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2022
The usual
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by OlawaleBammie: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2022
Weyrey

Which one b political inclusion of women?? Are women ever bn sidelined from contesting before??

24 Likes

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Adakintroy: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Always position of power and authority. Go advocate quotas for break layer (lebu work). Start from there..work ur way up.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Nteogwuija(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2022
Most political parties are open to women and youth contestants. If you want to be voted for, you just have to pick a form and test your popularity.

1 Like

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by 2special(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2022
See how she hold the mic, this one go Sabi suck and with the shape of her mouth

3 Likes

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by statesman6: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2022
I really want women to thrive I swear I really do. But coming out to say they should include women sounds weird. We don't have to have this conversation coz women are everywhere at the top.

1 Like

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by fasho01(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2022
2special:
See how she hold the mic, this one go Sabi suck and with the shape of her mouth

Comrade comrade grin
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by jonas117: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
We Neva even include ourself finish grin
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Realmi: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin...who hold them from including themselves No be funke Akindele dey run for deputy governor of legos state.....just that many ladies want the easy way out, they prefer to clitocurrency way grin

1 Like

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by SIMONEKPA7: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
smiley
Once you see any news with beauty Queen just no say na Mr Alex reporter on the beat
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
I can bet my left balls it's Alex reporters.. That senseless midget un-reporter always hyping all these Abuja oloshos

Rubbish
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Hdhdhd(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Before dem give u Chance dem go first tatata kpakpakpa
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Nyascobar1414: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
These useless wom£n that did not even fight for Nigeria's Independence always wants to eat what they did not work for...

Always looking for white collar jobs,political positions...

Why aren't they campaingning to be soldiers,bricklayers,mine workers and drivers... I thought feminism says we are all equal..

If I lead this country, I will make sure I scrap the ministry of women Affairs and put a new portfolio for Ministry of Family Affairs which will be headed by a man...

4 Likes

Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Walealoba(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
These useless wom£n that did not even fight for Nigeria's Independence always wants to eat what they did not work for...

Always looking for white collar jobs,political positions...

Why aren't they campaingning to be soldiers,bricklayers,mine workers and drivers... I thought feminism says we are all equal..

If I lead this country, I will make sure I scrap the ministry of women Affairs and put a new portfolio for Ministry of Family Affairs which will be headed by a man...

please sir help me with little amount to buy eat the hunger is unbeatable things are really tough
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by iHateFraudsters: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
So we should just hand them political positions on a platter of gold?

Can they contest like their male counterparts?
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by blowjohn(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Which women?
The ones that have never supported women in politics?
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by Maynman: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Should we practice Democracy or not?
Re: Ogenna Walter Calls For Political Inclusion Of Women,youths At Int'l Women Power by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
I don't get it...

Men are actually being cheated on and should be the ones protesting instead...

The two major political parties, PDP and APC gave women and youths 50% discounts for purchase of forms in the just concluded primaries...

What else do they want? An automatic ticket?

Power is fought for, not given

Women should stop crying over not getting power and stand up for it.

There are female senators, female members of the house of reps, female ministers, female house of assembly members, just name it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Bad!!! - See How 5 Boys R*a*p*e A Student In An Uncompleted Building / Rihanna Turns On The Heat With Her Sexy Bikini Bod(photos) / Meet Jarvis, Nigerian Tiktok AI Girl (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.