Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How To Check If Your Name Is On The Npower Posting List On Npower Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Check If Your Name Is On The Npower Posting List On Npower Portal (11978 Views)

My Npower Portal Is Displaying This / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / Empower Posting List For 2018 Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check If Your Name Is On The Npower Posting List On Npower Portal by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Evidences that show you have the favour of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GWl32MFSX0
Re: How To Check If Your Name Is On The Npower Posting List On Npower Portal by Wwwq: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oh
Re: How To Check If Your Name Is On The Npower Posting List On Npower Portal by emyrald91(m): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Askay:
I got a msg diz mrng frm one 'MAlert' directin me to go to my Npwr zonal ofc for dplyment, I called d custo kia line provided on d dashboard n d 1st 1 told me to oblige. Howeva, I was nt comfortable wt d whole conversation so I kold d 2nd 1 n was told to disregard d msg, dat it waz a system glitch n dat d dplymnt procez is yt to kickoff properly.
Plz any similar xprnc n wat waz d resolv??

In this era of free messaging, you still feel you can juggle nonsense and expect people to be trying to understand you. What is this nonsense from a supposed graduate?
Re: How To Check If Your Name Is On The Npower Posting List On Npower Portal by Abrian550(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2022
Mean but you’re right.

emyrald91:

In this era of free messaging, you still feel you can juggle nonsense and expect people to be trying to understand you. What is this nonsense from a supposed graduate?
Re: How To Check If Your Name Is On The Npower Posting List On Npower Portal by 3moses: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Good morning everyone, please what can a batch c beneficiary that hasn't received her May stipend do, so as to get paid?

Honest response please. Thanks.
Re: How To Check If Your Name Is On The Npower Posting List On Npower Portal by ezenwaez(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2022
3moses:
Good morning everyone, please what can a batch c beneficiary that hasn't received her May stipend do, so as to get paid?

Honest response please. Thanks.
Send your Npower ID and complaint once to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Re-apply As A Teacher In A School I Previously Worked / Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble / How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.