Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You (1544 Views)

Why I Won't Vote For Peter Obi No (Pictures) / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / I Am Over 30 Years Old But I Want To Blow Banger On New Year. Is That Foolish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You by Realtalk20: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2022
All sentiments aside Asiwaju is a great man he is one of the greatest strategists and leaders of our time.. he did wonders for Lagos state and his legacy rivals those of the likes of Ghadafi who changed Libya .

But sir all due respect I will not vote for you and any right thing youth must not vote for you

Yes Asiwaju doesn't deserve insults of abuse that is crude vile and uncivilized. But none of us should vote for him. Yes he turned Lagos around but I will tell you this. Lagos is a blessed state not because of the tribe or the ocean around it no, but because of the diversity. You Habe millions of Yoruba , Igbo, Hausa , Fulani, Efik ,ijaw etc hundreds of different tribe living and contributing to the massive revenue of Lagos this is what made Lagos great with off course visionary leaders with the will the do the right thing and all this was started by Asiwaju, and no one can take that away from him

Lagos is like Manchester city FC, any coiahc who handles Manchester city is sure to win a trophy because of the huge talent pool. You can put a retard as the governor of Lagos and he or she would perform because of the diversity.

Million of none indigenes doing business, going to work soesning their money withing this state has given the state one of the largest IGR in Africa .

For context as at 8 years ago the population of Lagos was estimated to have his 42 million let that sink in. This is about 28 % of Nigeria population then. As at today Lagos is estimated to have a population of about 65 million this is about 39% of our current estimated population.

This is the true strength of Lagos. The diversity and synergy of the different tribes and ethnic groups living and hustling there.

30 million of these people pay 1000 monthly as tax deducted from their salary do the math and understand why Lagos is a beautiful example of what Nigeria should and can achieve if we unitedly work as one.

Asiwaju saw this potential and harnessed it... But like every coach of a super Galacticos team he didn't need much work because the vast human capital was there already to begin with.

This is why despite calling himself the jagaban he has been unable to turnt he entire southwest to Dubai . I visited Ekiti the other day , visit Osun , Ogun ,Oyo etc
if he were so superb why is the entire southwest lagging in development just like the res tof Nigeria ? We all know the answer. Because they lack the vast billable human capital Lagos state has.

But not taking anything away from what Asiwaju has done in Lagos just know that with my explanation above you can understand why voting him on what he did in Lagos would be a faux parse indeed.

To all the youth like PandoraObi and others who are obviously paid to makret Asiwaju, pls continue to do so but remember to tell your family and love domes to vote Obi . Market Asiwaju but let every one around you Vote Obi.

I am not Igbo and don't need to be to see the truth. Tinubu supporters on this forum have been using the tribal card as their only campaign mantra. They tell you how Igbos are bad and how Obi is ipob and how we who are supporting him are all ipob and I just laugh at them.

Let me enlighten you Tinubu supporters. I am not struggling financially even in the thick of this recession infact I and renovating g my property currently and I and very financially comfortable.

But I have friends who call for financial assistance, when my phone rings these days my heart skips a beat. 9 out of 10 calls is one friend or extended family asking for financial help , my kids school fees , my mum is sick, my house rent this and that.

The sad thing is these are not people who would do this. I know when lost of them had jobs or when their businesses where okay.

I remember before buhari came into power David , Kehinde and I would drive down to Rita Lori hotel off bodethomas surulere to eat ram suya and blow money on beer every Thursday, Friday nights where for Quilox club and Picking Random girls to have threesomes with...(good times)

Today most of my pals have been downsized from good jobs.. some where paid off but the money used to one business Unfortunately the economy destroyed these businesses.

Some are struggling so badly it breaks my heart. What broke me was when aunty Nike called me in amrch crying ... Aunty was a big girl , I mean a GM in a very famous company I can't name here ... She left due to stress to focus on her spices biz 4 years ago but little did she know buhari economy would wreck her... Someone who wa sused to living in ikoyi now lives in Epe ...

I weed bitterly for her ... She and her hubby went from owning 6 cars or getting one free of a family friend that they can be managing ..

I am sure we all have stories like these of people close to us of neighbors...

I am not voting Obi because I am related ...no I am not even Igbo and I am half Muslim .

But I will vote Obi because I just want to see my friends doing good again.. I don't want to see good people I love suffer or break down everytime they have to beg me for money ...

It hurts to know that these are good lovely people who don't care about being rich or owning house in Banana island ... They just want to have enough to feed their kids pay house rent oay school fees and hangout with each other comfortably.

But in Nigeria dreams die first.
So I want to see if Obi can be the one to stop this... I best body works in NIA that's Nigerian intelligence agency and he was telling me point blank that every time the military captures bokoharam or ISWAP fighters calls come from Aso rock instructing them to release them.

Don't believe me !! Pls if you have soldiers in your family confirm this from them.

Every soldier serving in Borno knows... This is why there is really a plan to eradicate Christianity from Nigeria ....

So if you are Christian or someone of hope struggling to survive pls vote for Peter Obi.

And if you are being paid to make sure Atiku or Tinubu wins remember that even if they pay you each 500k. The bes you can buy is a BAg of rice half bag of beans, cartons of tomatoe sand such but this food will finish after 6 months max. No matter how you try that food won't last you 8 months by then you will realize you sold your future for nothing

I

and was sad. Just like Benue and Abia these states all lac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You by derecho(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2022
Usually Stratagem.. Tinubu was shielded by his loyalists who were eggheads.
Unfortunately, many have left him

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You by SmellyNyash: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2022
Even me and my family no go vote for am. I am voting Obi
Re: Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2022
Let’s turn the whole of Nigeria to Manchester City then by voting Tinubu.

Past governor of Lagos State is a grade-A on someone’s CV.

For example, if you want to employ someone into your firm as a computer programmer. Who would you choose between someone who has worked with Microsoft/Facebook and someone who has worked with Nairaland ?

Please Note; they both are requesting for same salaries.

Who are you going to employ ?

Give reasons.

Lagos State is the Microsoft/Facebook Of Nigeria

And Anambra is the Nairaland of Nigeria.
Re: Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You by Realtalk20: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2022
callme9mm:

For example, if you want to employ someone into your firm as a computer programmer. Who would you choose between someone who has worked with Microsoft/Facebook and someone who has worked with Nairaland ?

Give reasons.

The answer to that is obvious. But everything as you knowninnlife isn't black and white

I would not employ a staff who worked in Facebook and Microsoft who worked as a clerk because Facebook and Microsoft as awesome self running businesses with processes.

Instead I would employ someone who worked in Adesanya and sons as a manager and got big deals from Microsoft and Facebook.

These are facts
Re: Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You by Obalacam(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2022
callme9mm:

Give reasons.

It seems like it's only cassava and agbado de your brain. The op clearly stated y Lagos will strive more than any other states,yet you are too tribalistic to understand
Re: Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You by Realtalk20: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Obalacam:

It seems like it's only cassava and agbado de your brain. The op clearly stated y Lagos will strive more than any other states,yet you are too tribalistic to understand

Calm down grin
Re: Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You by Obalacam(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Realtalk20:

Calm down grin
My brother I'm down calmed already
undecided undecided
Re: Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You by Realtalk20: 2:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Obalacam:

My brother I'm down calmed already
undecided undecided

grin
Re: Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You by chinebu(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
If you want to buy a Benz in this time and era considering efficiency will you go for oldest models or newest models.
Tinubu is old and weak simple

quote author=callme9mm post=115498980]Let’s turn the whole of Nigeria to Manchester City then by voting Tinubu.

Give reasons.

And Anambra is the Nairaland of Nigeria. [/quote]
Re: Asiwaju May You Live Long Sir But I Won't Vote For You by Realtalk20: 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
chinebu:
If you want to buy a Benz in this time and era considering efficiency will you go for oldest models or newest models.
Tinubu is old and weak simple

quote author=callme9mm post=115498980]Let’s turn the whole of Nigeria to Manchester City then by voting Tinubu.

Give reasons.

That's an interesting angle you brought there ... Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 24.2.2.0 Crack 2024 + Serial Key {latest} / I'm Mystique: / The Area Boys' Mentality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.