Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

How To Make Income By Promoting Other People's Product Online. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Make Income By Promoting Other People's Product Online. (220 Views)

Earn 100k Monthly Selling People's Product Online Even As A Corper / Earn 100k Monthly Selling People's Product Online / How To Earn 100k Monthly Selling People's Product Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Income By Promoting Other People's Product Online. by SeanSeanna: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Do you know you can make huge amount of money weekly simply by promoting,selling other people's product that are not yours?
What if you are paid 25k commission for selling one product,how many of that product are you willing to sell to be free from being broke.
U wanna know more.
DM:08108406072
Re: How To Make Income By Promoting Other People's Product Online. by Silicia: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2022
The horrible hidden truth about self-publishing that nobody wants you to know

People often ask me to review their book cover or Amazon page. Sometimes when I tell them what’s wrong with it they’ll become defensive and explain why they did everything like that (usually to “stand out” and “be different” – both really bad ideas).

If you self publish and all your books are poorly produced and sell no copies, the next time you try to pitch a book, the agent or publisher is immediately going to Google you and see all these failed projects, with a few reviews and abysmal sales rank. That’s an indication that you don’t know how to market your books.

However, publishers will often take on successful self-published authors, if they’ve sold between 5,000 and 10,000 books. A lot of publishers also watch to see what’s selling on Amazon, and make an offer so they can capitalize on your success.

Amazon KDP is an amazing platform for you to make additional income and offers a great opportunity for authors to have their books noticed and to make sales.

Amazon KDP is constantly growing, and that means the niches available for authors have also increased over time. 

Self-publishing demands long-term commitment and a focus on building your own platform. 

The top niches on Amazon KDP are broad. This is great news for new sellers and also seasoned sellers who have unique stories or new ideas that they want to explore.

This is a free master class for:

� You do not know how to self-publish on Amazon KDP
� You're having issues with making sales on Amazon KDP?
� You want to Avoid pitfalls such as Amazon closing your KDP account
� Creating, maintaining and publishing on Amazon KDP

Join �

https:///K0TEKwBvmkc3hnTcJyqdwV
Re: How To Make Income By Promoting Other People's Product Online. by SeanSeanna: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
With unlimited opportunities online,you have no reason to be struggling financially .If you love social media as I do why no convert the time you use in catching fun online into an investment,an avenue to make to create other source of income for yourself.
I'm here to get you started and I'm telling you anyone can do it,you don't need a special certificate non qualifications to get started .

If you are ready to get started,let me show you the right Path.
Click here to get started:
[https://folashinfo.carrd.co/ author=SeanSeanna post=115501780]Do you know you can make huge amount of money weekly simply by promoting,selling other people's product that are not yours?
What if you are paid 25k commission for selling one product,how many of that product are you willing to sell to be free from being broke.
U wanna know more.
DM:08108406072[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Nearly All NYSC Members Are SCARED Of Hearing This Question….why? / Remote Youtube Script Writers Needed ( Urgent) / A Corper Who Renovates And Equipped A School Library Among Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.